Northside Hospital USA Jobs – Jobs at Northside Hospital USA Careers www.northside.com Find out Northside Hospital USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Northside Hospital USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Northside Hospital USA Government Jobs in USA.
Northside Hospital USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Northside Hospital USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Northside Hospital USA jobs opening news has published at Northside Hospital USA Careers page which is www.northside.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Northside Hospital USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Northside Hospital USA Hiring in . You can read this Northside Hospital USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Northside Hospital USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Pharmacy Technician II Job Vacancy in the USA
Northside Hospital USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Northside Hospital USA Careers. Northside Hospital USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Pharmacy Technician II job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Northside Hospital USA Pharmacy Technician II positions. Jobs in Northside Hospital USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Northside Hospital USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Northside Hospital USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Cumming
|Name of Job Opening||Pharmacy Technician II Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 18.55 hourly|
Northside Hospital USA Jobs Description 2022
The Pharmacy Technician II will be responsible for assisting Pharmacists in dispensing pharmaceuticals and performing various technical duties involved with delivery. Responds to calls from care areas and resolves missing dose requests. Answers questions as appropriate regarding order processing. The Pharmacy Technician II demonstrates proficiency to practice in two (2) or more of five (5) specific pharmacy areas (main, nursery, surgery, home care, and narcotics/materials management).
- Current registration as a Pharmacy Technician in the State of Georgia
- Experience as a:
- Pharmacy Technician I for a minimum of six (6) months at Northside Hospital with demonstrated proficiency in two of five identified specialty areas OR
- Pharmacy student with an Intern License issued by the State Board of Pharmacy with a minimum of six (6) months pharmacy experience in lieu of certification OR
- Certified Technician hired from outside the Northside System with one year of health system related experience with a demonstrated proficiency in two of five identified specialty areas.
- Successful completion of a Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Exam recognized by the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, coworkers, and others as necessary.
- Knowledge and skill in the operation of personal computers and office equipment.
- IV, Pediatric/NICU experience preferred.
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience.
- Certified technician training program.