NorQuest College Canada Jobs – Jobs at NorQuest College Canada Careers www.norquest.ca Find out NorQuest College Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in NorQuest College Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NorQuest College Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
NorQuest College Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NorQuest College Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of NorQuest College Canada jobs opening news has published at NorQuest College Canada Careers page which is www.norquest.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NorQuest College Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current NorQuest College Canada Hiring in . You can read this NorQuest College Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
NorQuest College Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Team Lead Vacancy in Canada
NorQuest College Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NorQuest College Canada Careers. NorQuest College Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NorQuest College Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in NorQuest College Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
NorQuest College Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NorQuest College Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Edmonton, Alberta
|Name of Job Opening||Team Lead|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 59,974.00–77,877.00 per year|
NorQuest College Canada Jobs Description 2022
- Train, coach and motivate team to deliver business goals for the portfolio.
- Ensure a coaching culture is present that includes timely acknowledgement of successes and feedback on opportunities.
- Ensure all team members receive quarterly development meetings and plans.
- Foster a customer centric team with focus on delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Effective management of the problem resolution process.
- Monitor monthly sales results to measure the effectiveness of business strategies and adjust the game plan as needed.
- Develop strategies to grow business, leveraging the accessibility of the customer base at NorQuest College.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to explore new business ventures.
- Monitor and grow ecommerce capabilities of The Core website to attract, convert, close, and retain customers.
- Make strategic and innovative merchandising decisions for The Core.
- Manage the accuracy of inventory with frequent counts to verify and implement appropriate risk management strategies.
- Implement visual merchandising practice at The Core to attract, engage, and motivate the customer towards making a purchase.
- Daily financial reconciliation of sales data exported to Finance.
- Adhere to the operational guidelines, focusing on appropriate risk management strategies.
- Comply with audit standards throughout the financial process of procurement – purchase orders, receiving, and payment of goods.
- Completed post-secondary degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team.
WHAT MAKES YOU A DIFFERENCE MAKER?
- Coaching experience to identify and apply appropriate development tools for each individual, managing progressive discipline process and performance management as well as succession planning.
- Team-oriented, positive, and proactive approach.
- Consistently show ability to be sales-driven and results-oriented by taking action, relating all decisions back to financial results, and working to improve profit within budgetary constraints.
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and understanding of ecommerce marketing.
- Ability to be clear and convincing when communicating goals, information, and expectations.
COMPETITION NUMBER: 2022-3547
CLOSING DATE: July 19, 2022
Apply to become a NorQuester: If this opportunity delights you and your expertise will shine in this role, we invite you to apply for this position online by uploading your resume and cover letter combined as one document.
Psst: Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted and we’ll make sure to do this within 28 days of the closing date.
Difference Makers. If we were to describe what NorQuest College is, we’d say these two words. We are so fundamentally driven in our mission to make a difference to our students, our community, and to our fellow NorQuesters, that it guides what we do, who we meet, and where we are headed.
- We empower NorQuesters. When it comes to working, it’s up to you to decide where (on campus or from another location) and how you work. NorQuesters are expected to embody our Qs—lead from where you are, be dependable, find ways forward—to name a few, but how you do that is your choice!
- We unlock potential. Whether its newcomers to Canada who want to improve their English, students who want to complete their academic upgrading, learners pursuing post-secondary education, or anyone who wishes to strengthen their skills through professional development, our passion to educate touches people of all levels and all backgrounds.
- We strengthen Alberta. From our graduates who hit the ground running, to our partnerships with government, industry, and business, to our commitment to communities, including a dedicated focus on Indigenous communities, we contribute to our province and make it stronger. We strive to be an employer of choice for First Nations, Metis and Inuit people in Canada by leading, supporting, and being an ally through our work toward decolonization, reconciliation, and Indigenization.