NOKIA Qatar Jobs – Jobs at NOKIA Qatar Careers www.NOKIA.qa Find out NOKIA Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in NOKIA Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NOKIA Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
NOKIA Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NOKIA Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of NOKIA Qatar jobs opening news has published at NOKIA Qatar Careers page which is www.NOKIA.qa. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NOKIA Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current NOKIA Qatar Hiring in . You can read this NOKIA Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
NOKIA Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for CNS Core Presales- MEA Job Vacancy in Qatar
NOKIA Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NOKIA Qatar Careers. NOKIA Qatar latest job applications are being announced for CNS Core Presales- MEA job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NOKIA Qatar CNS Core Presales- MEA positions. Jobs in NOKIA Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
NOKIA Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NOKIA Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||CNS Core Presales- MEA Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 7,580.00 – 21,700.00 Per Month (Not Confirm)|
NOKIA Qatar Jobs Description 2022
CNS Core Presales- MEA
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
Core Presales comprises the provision of pre-sales support / expertise to sales team in their sales efforts. Covers a specialised knowledge of technical products, services, or solutions in a single or suite of offerings. Contains delivery of in-depth presentations and demonstrations to clients and sales representatives as well as the identification of new businesses focusing on future technologies and the setting of strategies to develop new business opportunities. Comprises driving of Nokia’s solutions across business groups as well as positioning and selling of Nokia’s solutions to customers in coordination with sales and / or presales teams through a consultative selling approach. Covers engagement with external clients in defining and formulating their business strategies. Comprises understanding of customer’s business model and long term investment planning in order to provide customised support.
The Solution Selling Specialist provides specialised expertise to support the sales team ahead of the actual sales to drive sales of an optimum solution mix to customers. Works with customers and development teams to create the best fit offering. Contributes to / defines the technical strategy towards the designated customer(s), optimally adapts towards their vision, requirements, and needs in close collaboration with the respective customer teams and market solution team / head. Makes technical presentations to customers focusing on Nokia’s value proposition to customer during prospect and negotiation phases.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Evaluates and develops business opportunities in collaboration with Sales team / Account Manager, typically at regional or sub-regional level.
- Supports sales opportunities through broad technical / system level expertise and internal / external business understanding.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and engages customers, presents viable technical solutions, and articulates their value to the customers.
- Contributes to the creation of customer network evolution plans, and competitively positions our technology strategy, solutions and products to address customer needs.
- Identifies short and longer-term solutions to address customer needs.
- Provides expertise on solution architectures in the early phase of opportunity development typically on regional / country level.
- Addresses complex technical risks (EG solution roadmap availability) with mitigation plans and solutions which generate solid business impact.
- Contributes to the LoA process from technical perspective
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes and services.
- Has in-depth organisational and relevant market knowledge and uses understanding on how relevant areas can be integrated to achieve objectives.
- Actively supports the bid team during offer development phases (EG solution description, Scope of Work (SoW), Bill of Quantity (BoQ), Statement of Compliance (SoC)), and often lead workteams and taskforce activities.
- Collaboration Skills
- Industry, Market & Technology Understanding
- Business Case Creation
- Business Partnering and Decision Support
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Requirement Management
- Nokia Portfolio
- Process and MoO understanding
- Solution selling
- Technical Consulting
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Drives Vision and Purpose
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.