NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Jobs – Jobs at NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Careers www.nmc.ae Find out NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE jobs opening news has published at NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Careers page which is www.nmc.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for OBG Specialist Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Careers. NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE latest job applications are being announced for OBG Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE OBG Specialist positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||OBG Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 27,100.00-56,500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
NMC Royal Hospital KLF UAE Jobs Description 2022
Carries out obstetrician and gynecologic health care, both on an in-patient and out-patient basis, for those patients designated as being entitled to such care by.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will perform professional duties as an obstetrician/gynecologist
- Providing surgical care both in the operating room and in the O.P.D. for gynecologic and obstetric conditions for both emergency and planned procedures.
- Covering the Delivery Room to include admitting patients, reviewing their history, planning a course of action, performing both spontaneous and operative deliveries, and interacting with midwives.
- Covering the Emergency Service by promptly responding to calls for consultation.
- Providing out-patient care in Clinics, when so assigned by the head of department.
- Working evenings, nights, week-ends and holidays according to a schedule compiled by the head of department.
- Doing and interpreting ultrasound examinations both in hospital and on an out-patient basis.
- Interpreting fetal heart rate monitoring and taking appropriate action.
- Carrying out formal and informal consultations from physicians from other departments.
- Attending committee meetings when so assigned by the Head of department.
- Interacting with patients’ families to keep them informed of the patient’s condition, changes in condition and plans.
- Monitors clinical and other established indicators to ensure ongoing quality assurance.
- Strictly observes organization’s medical regulations and policies especially those related to infection control, patient safety, patient assessment and patient care.
- Carrying out other duties when requested by the Head of department.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus internship.
- Three years residency in General Surgery culminating in procuring a Postgraduate Master’s degree and/or equivalent
- Fellowships approved by HAAD.
- Must have HAAD License to practice.
- Three or more year’s exclusive practice of obstetrics and gynecology since certification.
- An excellent command of written and oral English.
- Basic knowledge of medical Arabic desirable
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics.
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi
Work Locations: Abu Dhabi Food Lands Building Abu Dhabi
Organization: Royal Womens Hospital
Job Posting: Apr 21, 2022, 10:27:45 AM