NeueHouse USA Jobs – Jobs at NeueHouse USA Careers www.neuehouse.com Find out NeueHouse USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in NeueHouse USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon NeueHouse USA Government Jobs in USA.
NeueHouse USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NeueHouse USA, then it is a great chance for you because NeueHouse USA jobs opening news has been published on the NeueHouse USA Careers page which is www.neuehouse.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with NeueHouse USA. So now you can be a part of this Current NeueHouse USA Hiring in. You can read this NeueHouse USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
NeueHouse USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Event Producer Job Vacancy in the USA
NeueHouse USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NeueHouse USA Careers. NeueHouse USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Event Producer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NeueHouse USA Event Producer positions. Jobs in NeueHouse USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
NeueHouse USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NeueHouse USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Hollywood
|Name of Job Opening||Event Producer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 102,000.00 per year|
NeueHouse USA Jobs Description 2022
NeueHouse is the private workspace and cultural home for creators, innovators, and thought leaders. With iconic buildings, timeless design, thought-provoking cultural experiences, and elevated hospitality, NeueHouse has reimagined the ideal environment for creative potential and progress.
NeueHouse currently operates across three different, but equally iconic properties in New York City and Los Angeles:
- Our Madison Square (MSQ) House is situated in New York’s iconic Flatiron District, was previously home for Tepper Galleries, a well-known Manhattan auction house for international artists and collectors in the 1930s – and neighbors the 69th Regiment Armory where the first International Exhibition of Modern Art was held.
- Our Hollywood House (HWD), which sits on Sunset Boulevard, is one of LA’s most celebrated buildings and occupies the original CBS Studio (the world’s first structure built intentionally for broadcast). Here genre- defining artists from Orson Wells and Lucille Ball, to Janis Joplin, the Beach Boys, and Bob Dylan built their legacy.
- Our Bradbury House (BB) sits within the Bradbury building in DTLA. Built in 1893, the Bradbury Building is an architectural masterpiece and one of Los Angeles’ most historic landmarks. It has been heralded as one of the most thrilling spaces in all of North America and is renowned for its breathtaking skylit atrium filled with walkways, stairs, balconies, and intricate ironwork.
These properties are complimented by forthcoming houses in Venice Beach, and Miami, as well as proposed European locations. Regardless of locale, and by deliberate design, all of our environment and teams support, nurture and connect the NeueHouse community in reaching their creative potential.
The Event Producer is responsible for managing a production through the entirety of its life cycle; including but not limited to pre-production, client & vendor liaise, staffing, on-site execution, internal coordination, and postproduction reporting at NeueHouse Hollywood. This role will report to the Event Production Director to achieve NeueHouse budgets & supersede revenues as well as guest satisfaction for our Hollywood house. As the home of the new, we are investing in new ways of working, creating, and collaborating and our Event Producer is responsible for combining essential organizational skills and effective use of resources to execute events from booking to completion.
NeueHouse’s team is lean and operates with a mindset of “no task is too small.” The Event Producer must expect to manage through ambiguity and will need to be ready to support all NH departments in meeting the needs of the house.
Solution-oriented and taking pride in the details, the Event Producer builds, delivers, and stewards the moments that define NeueHouse for Members, Guests, and team – past, present, and future.
- Manage new & existing accounts and collect all pre-production event needs.
- Support and assist with client walk-throughs pre-production and day of execution.
- Communicate Event details/changes with all internal departments (F&B, Facilities, Operations).
- Maintain pricing integrity and propose elevated menus for clients.
- Create weekly events meeting packet, summarizing event needs for the upcoming week (i.e., run of the show, BEOs, AV needs, floor plans p/event).
- Collect and submit COIs and event notices to the building.
- Assist with pre-production and execution of membership initiative events and programming events when needed.
- Manage Tripleseat and adjust venue spaces in order to ensure maximum potential revenue.
- Be visible on the floor and assist all staff as needed during events.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work closely with F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B needs, requests and/or issues as they arise.
- Understanding of Event budgets and able to use said information for upselling purposes
- Knowledge of meeting room set-ups and capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of our event food and beverage menus.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of all operational departments within the house, membership experience, sales, housekeeping, audio/visual, accounting, restaurants, bars, and engineering.
- Ensure participation within the events department for weekly team meetings.
- Focus on contributing to guest service satisfaction & return business
- At least 5 years of progressive hotel/venue, catering sales/service and or creative experiential agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrates creativity and knowledge of food and beverage/events desired.
- Must possess highly developed verbal & written communication skills to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence corporate clients.
- Must have thorough experience with professional upselling skills: opening probing supporting closing.
- Shows strong analytical skills and strategic vision in establishing appropriate sales deployment.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially Microsoft /MAC Office products.
- Must be able to work independently and able to work nights + weekends as needed.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession.
- Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations; maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- NeueHouse values diverse educational and training backgrounds in consideration of the role.
COVID19: The health and well-being of our members and staff have been our number one priority and the guiding force behind all of our decisions as we open our doors. We encourage you to learn more about our commitment to safety by reading through the steps we have taken to ensure that all Members and teams feel safe, comfortable, and secure, going forward on our website.
Diversity & Representation: NeueHouse is committed to building and supporting diverse and representative communities and extends Equal Employment Opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources