Neudata UK Jobs – Jobs at Neudata UK Careers www.neudata.co Find out Neudata UK Jobs in the UK. You can get news related to the current job opening in Neudata UK Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Neudata UK Government Jobs in UK.
Neudata UK is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Neudata UK, then it is a great chance for you because Neudata UK jobs opening news has been published on the Neudata UK Careers page which is www.neudata.co. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Neudata UK. So now you can be a part of this Current Neudata UK Hiring in. You can read this Neudata UK job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Neudata UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Platform Data Analyst Job Vacancy in the UK
Neudata UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Neudata UK Careers. Neudata UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Platform Data Analyst job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Neudata UK Platform Data Analyst positions. Jobs in Neudata UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Neudata UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Neudata UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Platform Data Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 36,535.00 Per Year|
Neudata UK Jobs Description 2022
As a growing company we need to understand the behaviour of customers and
prospective customers and direct our efforts accordingly. You will be deriving insights
from disparate data sources and feeding these into strategic and tactical decisionmaking
• Supporting the development of new products and services through the analysis
of the behaviours of existing users
• Helping us to engage better with our clients by using activity data from our
systems to understand client behaviour and intent
• Identifying blind spots in out usage reporting and working with the product team
to fill them
• Owning and extending business dashboards
• Producing ad hoc reports for senior stakeholders
• Helping other teams to use the available data to improve efficiency and
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Commercial experience in a similar role
• Expert user of Excel and/or Google sheets
• Experience with AWS Quicksight would be helpful
• Able to work autonomously and under your own direction
• Able to interpret and meet the reporting needs of senior stakeholders
• Enjoys a small-company environment where great personal empowerment is
counterbalanced by always having more to do than the time in which to do it
• Salary dependent on experience
• 25 days annual leave with 1 day added for each year worked up to 5 years.
• Health insurance
• Flexible and hybrid working. A minimum of 1 day per week in the London office is
required for this role
• Modern office space. Pet and cyclist friendly.