Netflix UK Jobs – Jobs at Netflix UK Careers www.jobs.netflix.com Find out Netflix UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Netflix UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Netflix UK Government Jobs in UK.
Netflix UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Netflix UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Netflix UK jobs opening news has published at Netflix UK Careers page which is www.jobs.netflix.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Netflix UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Netflix UK Hiring in . You can read this Netflix UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Netflix UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Awards Project Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Netflix UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Netflix UK Careers. Netflix UK latest job applications are being announced for Awards Project Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Netflix UK Awards Project Manager positions. Jobs in Netflix UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Netflix UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Netflix UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Awards Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 26221.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Netflix UK Jobs Description 2021
- Project managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns including: out of home, print, digital display, TV, radio and social.
- Ensuring a regular flow of information between all cross-functional partners in the UK, EMEA and LA. Regularly sharing updates on project timelines, budgets and escalating any anticipated production issues.
- Working in close partnership with the UK Awards Director, UK Awards Managers and Campaign Marketing Managers
- Interrogating media plans, ensuring flight dates are accurate and delivery deadlines are achievable.
- Overseeing the creation of spec sheets, ensuring they are accurate.
- Sourcing campaign assets from creative teams in LA. Providing clear deadlines and specification requirements.
- Briefing local production partners to adapt assets supplied by the team in LA, as well as originating new assets.
- Working with UK (and EMEA) awards and publicity teams to source press quotes and reviews to incorporate into UK (and EMEA) campaign assets.
- Review creative assets produced by local production partners ensuring they are finished to a high standard, that brand guidelines have been followed and all information is presented correctly.
- Socialising creative with cross-functional partners ahead of final delivery to media owners.
- Working closely with the awards team in the US and UK to stay ahead of developments in strategy and planning accordingly.
- Anticipating reactive and opportunistic media buys enabling nimble and accurate delivery within incredibly short timelines.
- Workflow analysis and refinement across the EMEA awards business.
- Identifying additional areas of partnership that the Creative Marketing Production team can offer the Awards team in EMEA.
- Supporting the UK and UCAN marketing teams in marketing campaign production for prestige titles that fall outside of the awards remit.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaigns and an understanding of localization workflows.
- High competency and proven track record of project management and marketing production within the entertainment industry, with a bias towards film.
- Experience or understanding of the awards marketplace within film would be beneficial (but not essential).
- Fluent understanding of different advertising formats (Video, Digital, Social & Print including Out of Home).
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.