NBC USA Jobs – Jobs at NBC USA Careers www.nbc.com Find out NBC USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in NBC USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NBC USA Government Jobs in USA.
NBC USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NBC USA , then it is a great chance for you because of NBC USA jobs opening news has published at NBC USA Careers page which is www.nbc.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NBC USA . So now you can be a part of this Current NBC USA Hiring in . You can read this NBC USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
NBC USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Executive Assistant Job Vacancy in USA
NBC USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NBC USA Careers. NBC USA latest job applications are being announced for Executive Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NBC USA Executive Assistant positions. Jobs in NBC USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
NBC USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NBC USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in New York|
|Name of Job Opening||Executive Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in USA|
|Salary Range||$78,410.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
NBC USA Jobs Description 2022
- Provide professional phone coverage at all times; screen all calls and determine through independent judgment those which require immediate attention
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Overall management of busy calendars
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings
- Process and track expense reimbursements
- Maintain and updating contacts lists
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system
- Provide phone backup support to other EAs as needed
- Assist with additional projects and other duties as required
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient with MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, and being very resourceful
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
Ad Sales Client Partnerships
City – New York
State/Province –New York
Country –United States
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.