Navy USA Jobs – Jobs at Navy USA Careers www.navy.mil Find out Navy USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Navy USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Navy USA Government Jobs in USA.
Navy USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Navy USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Navy USA jobs opening news has published at Navy USA Careers page which is www.navy.mil. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Navy USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Navy USA Hiring in . You can read this Navy USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Navy USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Member Service Representative Job Vacancy in USA
Navy USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Navy USA Careers. Navy USA latest job applications are being announced for Member Service Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Navy USA Member Service Representative positions. Jobs in Navy USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Navy USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Navy USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Fort Rucker
|Name of Job Opening||Member Service Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Alabama|
|Salary Range||$ 19 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Navy USA Jobs Description 2021
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; Lending products; and credit/debit cards. To perform moderately complex platform banking functions under supervision. Provide assistance/training to lower level team members.
- Candidates who complete an application for the position will be sent a required online assessment to the email address listed in the application. Please be sure to check your spam and junk folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans
- Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection and credit card applications
- Counsel current and prospective members about Navy Federal’s products and services
- Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly
- Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product penetration
- Perform platform banking functions
- Assist level I team members
- Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
- May assist with Branch Office vault opening, closing and balancing procedures
- May serve as a Branch Office and/or ATM vault custodian
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- May be required to participate and complete specialized training (in Business Services, IRA, MLO, notary, etc.), per business need
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of savings and checking products, accounts and services
- Effective active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and account requests
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining composure in a high production and changing environment
- Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
- Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desired – Experience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
- Desired – Experience in working in a credit union environment
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs. Part Time hours are typically 20-25+ hours a week (Please note during training longer hours will be required).
Location: 621 Boll Weevil Circle, Ste 6, Enterprise, AL 36330
- Based upon business needs, this position may require working at or transferring permanently to neighboring branches within a reasonable commuting distance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act