National Grid USA Jobs – Jobs at National Grid USA Careers www.nationalgridus.com Find out National Grid USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in National Grid USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon National Grid USA Government Jobs in USA.
National Grid USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at National Grid USA , then it is a great chance for you because of National Grid USA jobs opening news has published at National Grid USA Careers page which is www.nationalgridus.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with National Grid USA . So now you can be a part of this Current National Grid USA Hiring in . You can read this National Grid USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
National Grid USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy in USA
National Grid USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for National Grid USA Careers. National Grid USA latest job applications are being announced for Senior Project Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the National Grid USA Senior Project Manager positions. Jobs in National Grid USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
National Grid USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||National Grid USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Syracuse
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 57 per hour Approx (Not Confirm)|
National Grid USA Jobs Description 2021
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
The Project Manager is accountable for working closely with the business and technology to ensure the success of all projects under their supervision. Project managers work with the business to build the business case and then plans, executes, and delivers all projects on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities.
• Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet program deliverables.
• Manage technical issues, risks and priorities. Perform risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans.
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle.
• Create project schedules to identify when each task will be done and by whom. Manage project schedules and lead enforcement of project deadlines in response to the client requirements.
• Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria.
• Proactively identifying resource constraints and working with personnel managers on creative solutions. Manage the unexpected gracefully and effectively.
• Lead weekly project meetings with technology team providing transparency to task status and identifying issues.
• Possibly build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze needs and requirements.
• Implementation of projects using the SDLC methodology.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Serve as the conduit and act as liaison between the customers (internal and external) and technical teams.
• Maintain key relationships with project sponsors to forecast resource needs and communicate those needs to management.
• Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external business, IT and vendors.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, work beyond the IT department to further optimize and improve existing process.
• Build a knowledge base of project types to draw from to optimize processes.
• Demonstrates the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviors in all interactions with IT colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
• Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiate and implement appropriate actions. Proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to client requirements.
• Meet financial performance targets for the assigned projects and proactively manage change control process both internally and externally.
• Accountable for budget and financials across assigned project(s). Collaborate with finance to initiate monthly invoicing and reconciliation.
• Proactively identify out of scope activities and execute necessary change orders. May have line management responsibilities for the training, utilization, development and performance review of assigned staff.
• Ensure lessons learned are implemented across projects currently being managed.
• Contribute to development and management of project delivery metrics (On Time and On Budget).
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills.
• BS in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience demonstrating responsibility for participating in and/or managing medium to large scale IT infrastructure projects.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in managing projects using agile methodology and oversight of external vendors.
• Three (3) years of project management or project leadership experience the ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and external customers at all organizational levels.
• Experience building and managing a project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar project management tool utilizing data-based decision-making (GANTT charts, etc.)
• Ability to lead a small to medium scale projects, including development of plans for scope, timeline, budget, issue management, and managing change.
• Experience conducting and leading team meetings to manage the schedule, identify risks and review project deliverables.
• Customer focus attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
• Excellent ability to organize time and information to successfully complete projects.
• Ability to lead and model behaviors for other team members.
• Experience with both waterfall and agile project management.
• PMP, Scrum or SAFE Agile framework certification is a plus.
This position has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills. Internal candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their individual experience.