Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Careers www.nkom.com Find out Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar jobs opening news has published at Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Careers page which is www.nkom.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Policy & OD Specialist Job Vacancy in Qatar
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Careers. Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Policy & OD Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Policy & OD Specialist positions. Jobs in Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Policy & OD Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8,230.00 – 24,800.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine Limited (NKOM) Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Policy & OD Specialist
Responsible for the development and implementation of the organizational development, workforce planning and rewards strategy, policies and procedures.
1. Conduct a quantitative analysis of the current workforce by grade, function, key demographics, competencies, and other indicators. Interpret the data and identify the trends and patterns.
2. Plan and implement NKOM’s annual workforce planning of strategic staffing requirements by number, function, demographics, and competencies based on inputs from Commercial, provide inputs on realistic position structure options, recent historical trends, and information gathered from relevant databases.
3. Develop, recommend, regularly monitor, and report on strategies, staffing requirements, and results for achieving workforce diversity, including gender and geographic balance; recommend mid-term adjustments to HR levers, to ensure staffing requirements are met.
4. Monitor and report compliance with corporate priorities.
5. Create a model for tracking of individual performance and skills compared to peers, identification of the highest priority individuals for performance coaching, and the ability to efficiently assess a course of action for coaching at the individual level.
6. Design and maintain the rules and principles for the organizational structure creation, such as type of structure, span of control, unity of command, and specialization.
7. Manage, review, and update the organizational structuring and the roles and responsibilities design, and conduct periodic reviews to ensure the structures are fit for purposes for NKOM.
8. Design and update job families for NKOM.
9. Design & manage competency frameworks and matrices, including technical, core and leadership competencies to be utilized for the learning and development different initiatives for NKOM.
10. Handle and implement the organization development initiatives while working closely with the various Departments across NKOM.
11. Advice management on change and organizational development requirements in order to meet the business objectives of NKOM and based on clear analysis and benchmarks with other leading industry-related companies.
12. Develop, review and update job descriptions in coordination with NKOM different Departments, using the appropriate tools, which include interviews, questionnaires, job analysis, etc., to ensure that all job descriptions are accurate.
13. Handle all manpower planning and budgeting activities in coordination with different Departments.
14. Develop manpower budgets in coordination with the Finance function and submit manpower plans and budget to the top management for endorsement while ensuring compliance with overall HR policies and procedures.
15. Analyze and review requests related to changes in the approved manpower plans and get all required information and justifications to seek approval/decision for the top management.
16. Provide assistance and support to NKOM Departments in areas related manpower planning, and provide solutions and recommendations as needed.
17. Coordinate with the Recruitment Unit with regards to implementing the manpower plan and Qatarization targets.
18. Define and updated the behavioral and technical competencies in addition to their respective proficiency levels that are required to perform the various jobs effectively in coordination with the appropriate stakeholders.
19. Coordinate with the different functions within NKOM in order to ensure that the competency framework is still relevant and make necessary adjustments when necessary.
HR Policies & Procedures
20. Maintain & ensure local and global benchmark exercises are in place to establish the most fit for purpose policies and procedures and to ensure they are competitive and abreast of the changes in trends.
21. Coordinate the development and update of NKOM’s HR policies and procedures in coordination with the different HR sections and ensure their implementation.
22. Assist in designing and implementing NKOM’ rewards strategies, rewards structures, policies and procedures in coordination with NKOM’ leadership and relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
23. Design, review and maintain NKOM’ rewards schemes against suitable benchmarks and make recommendations to ensure that NKOM’ rewards schemes are both equitable and competitive enough to attract and retain required talents.
24. Develop and conduct salary surveys to benchmark NKOM’ rewards schemes against leading organizations in the region.
25. Conduct Job Evaluation for newly designed job titles and place them into the adopted grading structure at NKOM.
26. Review queries related to incentive and reward schemes, as well as pay levels and structures, and take appropriate measures to resolve escalated cases.
27. Develop reports and statistics related to salaries and rewards as required.
28. Develop and update NKOM’ grading structures through applying appropriate Job Evaluation techniques whether in-house or through external consultants in order to build the right base for the salary structures.
Work Hour Allocation
29. Oversee the administration of Work Hour Allocation (WHA) and Labor Hour Allocation (LHA) in SAP as well as the planning, coordination, consolidation, verification, analysis, and maintenance of management reports and time keeping records, for each project in NKOM.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
30. Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures.
31. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field
• A certification in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution is a plus (e.g. CIPD, PHR, and SPHR)
• 5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
• Previous experience in Shipyard industry and regional experience is preferred.