Multiverse USA Jobs – Jobs at Multiverse USA Careers www.multiverse.io Find out Multiverse USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Multiverse USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Multiverse USA Government Jobs in USA.
Multiverse USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Multiverse USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Multiverse USA jobs opening news has published at Multiverse USA Careers page which is www.multiverse.io. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Multiverse USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Multiverse USA Hiring in . You can read this Multiverse USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Multiverse USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Business Associate Coach Job Vacancy in USA
Multiverse USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Multiverse USA Careers. Multiverse USA latest job applications are being announced for Business Associate Coach job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Multiverse USA Business Associate Coach positions. Jobs in Multiverse USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Multiverse USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Multiverse USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in New York
|Name of Job Opening||Business Associate Coach Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$49566.00 – $102360.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
Multiverse USA Jobs Description 2021
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi, and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest-ever EdTech funding round – a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
Having launched our first international office in NYC, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our delivery team as instructors. As a Business instructor, you will be responsible for delivering our Business administration curriculum to cohorts of apprentices who are working for some of the country’s biggest and most exciting brands. If you have drive, ambition and are excited by being part of growing our US business, then come and join us!
The role of the Business Instructor at Multiverse
(Note: this role can be based remotely anywhere in the US)
If you love inspiring and teaching others, get a buzz from seeing people develop and learn new skills, and truly care about building the next generation of business leaders, this is the role for you.
In this role you will:
- Teach, mentor and coach your apprentices through their program
- Deliver a mixture of face to face and online sessions with cohorts of apprentices
- Take full responsibility for the progress that your cohorts of young people make through their apprenticeship
- Work with their line managers to understand the needs of their role and how to best support their professional development
- Work internally with Multiverse colleagues to ensure the quality of the program and of our deliver is first class
What you bring:
- You’ll have some practical teaching experience in an academic or work context
- Ideally you’ll also have relevant industry experience having spent time working in a business-related sector and have relevant experience to share with apprentices
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively with people at all levels internally and externally – from senior stakeholders to people at the start of their career
- You are passionate about delivering the best learning opportunities and supporting others on their development journey
- You are able to use Learner Management Systems to dynamically record and track learning outcomes
- You have a proven track record in achieving outcomes and demonstrating success
- You are adaptable and patient, able to manage many priorities at once and resolve concerns with empathy and compassion
- You demonstrate the necessary professionalism to support apprentices and managers in accordance with compliance, confidentiality and data protection
What’s in it for you?
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in; and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.