Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs 2022 – Jobs at Motorola Solutions Qatar Careers www.motorolasolutions.com Find out Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Motorola Solutions Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Motorola Solutions Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Motorola Solutions Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Motorola Solutions Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Motorola Solutions Qatar jobs opening news has published at Motorola Solutions Qatar Careers page which is www.motorolasolutions.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Motorola Solutions Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Motorola Solutions Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Motorola Solutions Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Business Development Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Motorola Solutions Qatar Careers. Motorola Solutions Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Business Development Manager job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Motorola Solutions Qatar Business Development Manager positions. Jobs in Motorola Solutions Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Motorola Solutions Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Motorola Solutions Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Business Development Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 10,219.00 per month|
Motorola Solutions Qatar Jobs Description 2022
The Business Development Manager Oil & Gas (Middle East) will work closely with the regional sales leaders of the assigned territory. The role encompasses supporting multiple Video and Security Brands from Motorola Solutions, including Avigilon, Pelco, Indigovision, Openpath, AVA, Compass, Calipsa, ACM, Videotec and any further brands in the VS&A division in the future as appropriate.
Motorola Solutions Video Security & Access Control division engages with key oil & Gas Industry Stakeholders Globally. The role in question is responsible to Develop, support, advise & manage these relationships, ensuring a unified engagement with the respective Motorola Solutions local sales teams, to further position the portfolio and solution offerings of Motorola Solutions VS&A. and to increase the respective sales and market share.
The role is a highly varied role and requires skills in several core functions including, general management tasks, business to business account management, and sales activities.
The core objective of this position is to increase funnel growth and sales of our video security and access control solutions portfolio by creating and shaping demand while increasing relationships within the oil and Gas security and safety sector. Working closely with Motorola’s regional account teams and channel partners. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for establishing strategic business development initiatives that drive corporate growth through product expansion, partnerships, and alliances
- Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, develop strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations
- Effectively present Motorola’s value proposition and demonstrate key attributes of our video security and access control portfolio
- Sales functions include forecasting, project registration, pipeline management through CRM, proof of concepts, demonstration, and market positioning presentations. Business Development and Identification of new opportunities across the respective oil & Gas landscape
- Business to Business functions including training as required, to best position Motorola Solutions VS&A Products enabling them to confidently ensure compliance with respective corporate policies and expectations
- Ensure delivery of respective revenue quota together with any MBO’s assigned
- Attend team conference calls and meetings as prescribed
- Work with and educate regional Sales Team members on how to engage with Oil & gas market effectively and with maximum results
- Help in identifying all prospective new business opportunities in the Oil & Gas sector to maximize the impact of regional Sales Team efforts within the assigned territories
- Identify “product gaps” that need to be addressed by Product Management to gain greater exposure/standardization assigned sector. Prepare reports and provide to your reporting line and Product Management on gaps and fiscal impact of gaps to Motorola Solutions Video Security & Access Control
- Interface and work with relevant 3rd party technology providers in the assigned account landscape to develop relationships for technology integrations.
- Attend tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty within the Motorola Solutions VS&A attendance at various marketing events as determined necessary
- Conduct all required sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and track sales activities with all channels using Motorola Solutions VS&A’s Salesforce.com lead and project tracking software database. Update regularly
- Develop standardized vertical market presentations and sales tools outlining Motorola Solutions VS&A value proposition as appropriate
- Work with Applications Engineering for Proof Of Concept and relevant solution Designs
- Submit regular forecasts and activity reports to management
- Strong understanding of the video surveillance & access control market in mid to premium brand space, with an aptitude for selling solutions with a minimum of five years’ experience in this sector
- Demonstrable successful BDM track record at all levels
- A self-motivated and focused individual with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English, additional languages an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills, being comfortable with negotiation at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills verbal and written, able to communicate complex solutions in an informative way, and adapt to a varied audience
- Has a pleasant, friendly style of verbal and written communication
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP communication, CCTV, and access control
- Excellent IT skills, in office/Google and other essential platforms