Morgan Stanley UK Jobs – Jobs at Morgan Stanley UK Careers www.ms.taleo.net/careersection Find out Morgan Stanley UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Morgan Stanley UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Morgan Stanley UK Government Jobs in UK.
Morgan Stanley UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Morgan Stanley UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Morgan Stanley UK jobs opening news has published at Morgan Stanley UK Careers page which is www.ms.taleo.net/careersection. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Morgan Stanley UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Morgan Stanley UK Hiring in . You can read this Morgan Stanley UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Morgan Stanley UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Technical Specialist Job Vacancy in UK
Morgan Stanley UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Morgan Stanley UK Careers. Morgan Stanley UK latest job applications are being announced for Technical Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Morgan Stanley UK Technical Specialist positions. Jobs in Morgan Stanley UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Morgan Stanley UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Morgan Stanley UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 41814.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Morgan Stanley UK Jobs Description 2021
Shareworks by Morgan Stanley is fulfilling a vision of becoming the global leader in equity-based (stock) incentive and share purchase savings plan management. We specialize in the delivery of complete web-based services for the full lifecycle of equity-based incentive and savings plans. Through our technically advanced Solium Shareworks™ platform, Solium is setting the industry’s service standard for the administration and execution of all types of equity-based incentives and savings plans.
The Technical Specialist is also responsible for activities seen as complex as well as, but not limited to,
The Technical Specialist is responsible for team project work, troubleshooting, training, giving advice and working with internal stakeholders to ensure that tasks of a technical nature are coordinated to a high standard as well as providing administration and customer service to assigned corporate client accounts and their plan participants, including but not limited to:
- Triage internal ticketing requests for Live and SPI Teams to ensure they are valid and correctly formatted to ensure a smooth handover into the relevant workflow and approving these requests in JIRA
- Working with Live & SPI teams when complex internal ticket requests are ready to verify and test appropriately
- Become the team’s Global Mobility and Financial Reporting Champion, develop a solid understanding with both of these products and assist to ensure that the standards that these internal stakeholders require are upheld within the team.
- Work with team members on process and system enhancements.
- Work with team members on tasks of high complexity to ensure a smooth outcome
- Be an active member of projects that involve onboarding new clients by working with the Special Projects Team to assess system set up prior to go live
- Assist CA Team Manager to enhance and standardize internal processes and procedure and host sessions to roll out new ideas
- Move inter team where required by other areas of the business to assist in achieving consistency and excellence
- Corporate client interaction with contacts including but not limited to HR professionals, finance, payroll and other stakeholders.
- Interaction with plan participants including but not limited to the provision of general information related to their share incentive schemes, plan specific information, password management, and assisting the participant with exercise and /or withdrawal requests.
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Relationship Managers either within Solium or externally
- Act as a liaison between corporate clients and plan participants and other internal departments including Operations, Reconciliation and Product.
- Support other team members with day-to-day activities.
- Review and resolve issues identified daily by system monitoring tools.
- Track open issues and escalate where appropriate.
- Produce financial and administrative reports from Shareworks as required.
- Training of corporate clients as required.
- Learn, maintain and continuously expand knowledge of Shareworks, attaining the Master Level qualification
- Experience providing exceptional customer service including, but not limited to, explaining complex concepts to non-expert audiences, trouble shooting and problem solving, and managing difficult inquiries
- Experience with, or knowledge of, equity compensation plans, e-commerce and similar, is a definite asset
- Proven ability in problem analysis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Able to communicate effectively, interact with a diverse range of personalities and roles both internally and externally
- Effectively manages themselves during times of stress and acts as a leader by setting an example for others
- Strong communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated competency with common technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to email, internet, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
- Exceptional Shareworks knowledge