Micron USA Jobs – Jobs at Micron USA Careers www.in.micron.com Find out Micron USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Micron USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Micron USA Government Jobs in USA.
Micron USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Micron USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Micron USA jobs opening news has published at Micron USA Careers page which is www.in.micron.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Micron USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Micron USA Hiring in . You can read this Micron USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Micron USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Contracts Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
Micron USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Micron USA Careers. Micron USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Senior Contracts Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Micron USA Senior Contracts Manager positions. Jobs in Micron USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Micron USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Micron USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Santa Clara
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Contracts Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 105585.00 per year|
Micron USA Jobs Description 2022
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Senior Contracts Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you will provide expertise in negotiating and drafting a variety of business-to-business contracts. Generally, these contracts will be connected to the purchase of software and other IP licenses, as well as IT hardware and professional services. Under the guidance of the Procurement and Legal departments, you will be responsible for end-to-end contract review. You will review, draft, structure, markup and negotiate contractual language, educate stakeholders on the risks and benefits of contractual language and advise on negotiation strategy.
This role is not a REMOTE position.
Your duties in this role are expected to include the following:
- Review, mark-up, draft and approve a diverse variety of purchase contracts, amendments and extensions
- Lead and assist in structuring contractual agreements
- Facilitate and consolidate internal input into contract language
- Communicate at all levels of the organization to inform of contractual risks, benefits and negotiation status
- Collaborate with Micron Legal, Procurement and stakeholder groups to ensure contract review is consistent with Micron policy and appropriately escalate issues
- Manage contract activity within the contract management system and in accordance with all applicable business procedures
- Represent Micron in negotiations with suppliers
- Articulate and explain Micron’s rationale behind its contractual positions
- Maintain collaborative relationships and manage conflict with suppliers while effectively resolving contractual issues and disagreements
- Pragmatically strike compromises and seek solutions and draft language accordingly
- Communicate internally to inform stakeholders of trade-offs and drive alignment
- Combine business and legal expertise to contribute to initiatives to create innovative contract solutions to meet business objectives
- Assist in revising and updating contract playbooks and policies
- Lead process improvement initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of legal drafting principles related to contracts
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in similar roles strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to distill complex concepts into clear contractual language
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multitasking with minimal supervision
- Extra points for any of the following:
- Legal degree
- Paralegal Certificate
Responsible for supply chain and logistics functions. Creates integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. Focuses resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and conducts and/or manages strategic supply chain analysis to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis. Serves as liaison between sales and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate product knowledge. Provides data analysis for production planning and volume studies.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for U.S.-based jobs are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for a medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at [email protected] or 1-800-336-8918