Michaels USA Jobs – Jobs at Michaels USA Careers www.michaels.com Find out Michaels USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Michaels USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Michaels USA Government Jobs in USA.
Michaels USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Michaels USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Michaels USA jobs opening news has published at Michaels USA Careers page which is www.michaels.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Michaels USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Michaels USA Hiring in . You can read this Michaels USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Michaels USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Accountant Job Vacancy in the USA
Michaels USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Michaels USA Careers. Michaels USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Senior Accountant job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Michaels USA Senior Accountant positions. Jobs in Michaels USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Michaels USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Michaels USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Fair Lawn
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Accountant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New Jersey|
|Salary Range||$ 95,000.00 – 105,000.00 Per Year|
Michaels USA Jobs Description 2022
The biggest company you may not have heard of. This is a company that averages 4 new acqusitions a month. Went from 3 Billion in revenue to 9 Billion within 6 years. Employee head count grew from 8,000 to 16,000 within that same timeframe. Expectation is that they will double in size and go public within the next 2 years. Very strong leadership is in place and lots of opportunity for growth.
- Prepares general ledger account reconciliations for designated accounts. Proposes correcting entries.
- Prepares and posts complex monthly journal entries, including accounting for fundraising events, pledges, unrestricted and restricted funds including endowments, and investment activity.
- Prepares analyses and support schedules for annual audit and corporate tax return.
- Approves all invoices and purchase requisitions for assigned areas of the organization.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for various internal users.
- Mentors intermediate accountants or administrative staff.
- Acts as a liaison for the department in meetings with other functional areas of the organization.
- Prepares reconciliation of actual to budget variance analysis for assigned areas.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting degree required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with revenue accounting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
- Public Company experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an evolving, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic required
- Must possess “soft skills”: conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills (including writing skills)
What’s on Offer
- Competitieve compenstation package
- Fast interview process
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance