Merrill Lynch USA Jobs – Jobs at Merrill Lynch USA Careers www.ml.com Find out Merrill Lynch USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Merrill Lynch USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Merrill Lynch USA Government Jobs in USA.
Merrill Lynch USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Merrill Lynch USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Merrill Lynch USA jobs opening news has published at Merrill Lynch USA Careers page which is www.ml.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Merrill Lynch USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Merrill Lynch USA Hiring in . You can read this Merrill Lynch USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Merrill Lynch USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Business Support Lead I Job Vacancy in USA
Merrill Lynch USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Merrill Lynch USA Careers. Merrill Lynch USA latest job applications are being announced for Business Support Lead I job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Merrill Lynch USA Business Support Lead I positions. Jobs in Merrill Lynch USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Merrill Lynch USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Merrill Lynch USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Charlotte
|Name of Job Opening||Business Support Lead I Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 99,016 per year (Not Confirm)|
Merrill Lynch USA Jobs Description 2021
This role will support the COO organization in Global Banking and Markets Technology (GBAMT), Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology (ERFT) and Core Technology Infrastructure (CTI).
The COO team manages the overall business operations for GBAMT, ERFT & CTI, which includes the following functions:
- Financial Management
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
- People Strategy
- Reporting and Analytics
The Business Support Lead will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the central COO team to coordinate efforts across the divisional COO teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the Demand Management process, which includes maintaining our consolidated calendar and contact matrix, the intake and coordination of requests from the Central COO team to the divisional COO teams and the post-review requests.
- Supporting the COO Pod Rotation – this is where the COO organization works on solutions to COO areas of opportunity in pods/groups of 5 – 6.
- Contributing to the Strategic Business Planning process:
- Capturing key accomplishments across the organization, which source the GT&O Hits and Headlines, GT&O Monthly Summary, GT&O Highlights and our internal accomplishments briefing.
- Supporting our executive routines with logistics coordination, minutes and actions.
- Maintaining our organizational information (organizational charts, function slides and distribution groups).
Required Job Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in business support management
- Strong ability to communicate (written and verbal) with internal and external leaders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.), especially ability to effectively present technical information in Power Point
- Excellent relationship, team building and facilitation skills with the ability to drive collaborations across diverse groups
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills; strong attention to details
- Ability to balance multiple and competing priorities in an extremely fast paced environment
- Proven analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills; courage to challenge a status quo
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business and technical environments
GBAM, Risk & Finance Tech and Core TI COO Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Leads diverse administrative functions usually for a large department or for a complete business unit. Functions may include: financial control/budgeting and consolidation, personnel processes, audit/compliance, premises, and coordination of certain projects, associate training, service quality, process improvement, business continuity, or communication. Administers bank programs and policies and may direct the development of the department’s administrative policies and procedures. Requires a thorough knowledge of the department’s or business unit’s functional operations. Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs and procedures and financial/accounting practices. May direct workflow activities.