Menzies UK Jobs – Jobs at Menzies UK Careers www.careers.jmenzies.com Find out Menzies UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Menzies UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Menzies UK Government Jobs in UK.
Menzies UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Menzies UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Menzies UK jobs opening news has published at Menzies UK Careers page which is www.careers.jmenzies.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Menzies UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Menzies UK Hiring in . You can read this Menzies UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Menzies UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for HR Coordinator Job Vacancy in UK
Menzies UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Menzies UK Careers. Menzies UK latest job applications are being announced for HR Coordinator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Menzies UK HR Coordinator positions. Jobs in Menzies UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Menzies UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Menzies UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||HR Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 29,000 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Menzies UK Jobs Description 2021
To provide HR support to employees, Operational Managers and the HR Team and deliver an outstanding HR service. To support effective communication and engagement with employees and to work as an HR generalist providing a rounded HR administration service to our business.
Main accountabilities include:
- To provide HR administration support to the region, ensuring that all HR SOP’s and policies and procedures are consistently implemented across LHR.
- Support the HR Advisor and HR Business Partner to deliver an outstanding HR service.
- Ensure all HR files and HR training records are maintained and updated as required.
- Ensure that all changes to personal details, job roles, remuneration or benefits are actioned in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures, including issue of letters and contracts of employment.
- Build constructive relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues across the HR team.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Administration support for all recruitment activity ensuring proactively managed candidate throughputs on a daily basis.
- Support the hiring managers through all stages of the recruitment process including setting up interviews, candidate search, shortlisting, administering assessments, offers and on-boarding.
- Responsible for the end-to-end approval and advertising process for all roles and provide support to hiring managers on the creation of job descriptions.
- Provide reports and data through the recruitment system on all elements of the recruitment process.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for new starts and ensure they are set up appropriately in all HR systems. Organise and maintain personnel files, ensuring compliance with GDPR and 8 Pillar requirements.
- Track probationary reviews and ensure the HR Advisor and management teams are informed when reviews are due to be completed.
- Provide support to line managers for induction of new starters, with particular emphasis on ensuring that all new starters are made aware of key corporate HR policies, procedures, company benefits and how these are implemented locally (eg absence reporting procedures etc.)
- Assist the HR Advisor in absence management for the region, ensuring all required documentation is maintained and absence management paperwork is completed.
- Track attendance in each station, provide prompts to local management to ensure that Return to Work Interviews are carried out and recorded.
- Prompt local management and the HR Advisor to ensure that formal absence reviews are conducted and documented in accordance with the absence management policy.
- Assist the HR Advisor, local administration and management to administer family leave (including tracking maternity and paternity leave), flexible working requests and any other attendance management issues.
Termination of Employment
- Provide support for exit process of leavers, coordinating exit interviews (ensuring reasons for leaving are accurately recorded and any issues flagged to management and the HR Advisor) and equipment support
- Assist local administration to ensure that all final payments are made in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that leavers are removed from all HR systems and records are archived in accordance with the prevailing data retention policy.
- Respond to external reference requests for past/current employees in accordance with company policy.
- Assist the HR Adviser to track and record both informal and formal performance management processes and grievance process, ensuring that appropriate letters and forms and other documents are issued/used at all stages of the process. Assist management with producing outcome letters as necessary.
- Act as note take and provide HR support in disciplinaries, grievances and appeals meetings.
- Ensure all letter templates are updated and maintained in line with Company branding and current legislation.
- Assist the HR Advisor to give advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Assist the HR Advisor with all people recognition schemes and other engagement initiatives for the Stations, to ensure our people are engaged and valued for their contributions.
- Contribute to performance monitoring and the implementation of HR best practice measures including the annual performance review process.
- Ensure that Employee Liability Information for incoming TUPE transfers is validated and incoming employees are added to Menzies systems in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare Employee Liability Information for outgoing TUPE transfers and ensure that records of outgoing employees are archived in accordance with company policy.
- Contribute to project work delivery within the department by taking part in or leading project teams
- Create any regular reports and presentations to support the Central HR team
- Ensure all HR processes adhere to business standards, guidelines and relevant safety & security rules and regulations
- Ownership of DSARs in conjunction with group data protection department.
- Ensure effective communication and co-operation with local administrators to ensure that all people related processes are managed efficiently and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other HR admin task as required
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD level 3 certificate or working towards
- Ability to build constructive relationships with internal and external customers and with colleagues across the HR and Administration Departments
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with management at all levels.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competent and have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Thorough and proactive with the ability to deal with matters in an efficient and methodical process.
- Results orientated with good interpersonal skills.