Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Jobs – Jobs at Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Careers www.menards.com Find out Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Government Jobs in USA.
Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA jobs opening news has published at Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Careers page which is www.menards.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Hiring in . You can read this Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Application Support Analyst Job Vacancy in the USA
Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Careers. Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Application Support Analyst job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Application Support Analyst positions. Jobs in Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Eau Claire
|Name of Job Opening||Application Support Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Wisconsin|
|Salary Range||$ 35.82 per hour (Not Conform)|
Menards Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA Jobs Description 2022
The Application Support Analyst I’s role is to ensure proper selling systems related computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain SLA expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as occasionally requiring that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
* Assist in Menard Selling Systems Application Support
- Process incoming incidents to Application Support via telephone, trouble ticketing, e-mail, and walk-up to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Follow all request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Contribute to the development and communication of help sheets, knowledgebase, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced Team Member.
- Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Participate in low level coding activities that are required to complete Support tasks.
* Strategy & Planning
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Strong guest-service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to successfully negotiate with vendors to provide service to the corporation
- Proficiency with:
- Computer hardware and peripherals
- Windows desktop operating systems
- Office productivity suites
- Windows, Unix/Linux server operating systems
- Establishing and maintaining a knowledgebase
- Must work within designated normal office hours assigned or required by work
- May be required to work overtime, including weekends and holidays