Meijer USA Jobs – Jobs at Meijer USA Careers www.meijer.com Find out Meijer USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Meijer USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Meijer USA Government Jobs in USA.
Meijer USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Meijer USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Meijer USA jobs opening news has published at Meijer USA Careers page which is www.meijer.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Meijer USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Meijer USA Hiring in . You can read this Meijer USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Meijer USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Product Manager Job Vacancy in USA
Meijer USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Meijer USA Careers. Meijer USA latest job applications are being announced for Product Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Meijer USA Product Manager positions. Jobs in Meijer USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Meijer USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Meijer USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Grand Rapids
|Name of Job Opening||Product Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Michigan|
|Salary Range||$ 127320 per year (Not Confirm)|
Meijer USA Jobs Description 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It’s your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for guiding the success of our Customer Engagement and Personalization Platform and leading the teams that are responsible for developing and improving it. Prioritize and define what features will be added to the platform while helping multiple areas of the business understand how to impact the digital experience for millions of Meijer’s customers. Offers an opportunity to participate in a challenging and rewarding role of creating, defining and applying our digital user experience vision in a manner that enables Meijer to drive incremental sales and grow customer loyalty. Must have a deep knowledge of digital experiences, demonstrate the ability to understand customer needs and have the aptitude for both technical and business requirements.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, prioritizing features and developing the program vision and road map for the end-state product/property experiences, including (but not limited to) Meijer.com, mPerks.com, Meijer Mobile App (iOS & Android), Digital Communications and other customer facing digital experiences related to customer engagement, personalization and loyalty programs.
- Engage and work with customers to understand their needs, create the user experience vision and roadmap, define requirements, and guide work for Product Owners operating within the Agile development teams.
- Effectively prioritize work, schedule features and capabilities for release using the product road map, validate customer response, and provide fast feedback.
- Manage business assumptions and expectations about project requirements, design, and architecture by monitoring actual development, testing, and experimentation among the agile development teams;
- Review and communicate project status and results on emerging knowledge that can be quickly fed back into the digital customer experience.
- Serve as business lead for the Agile Release Train responsible for developing and implementing first-rate user experiences for mPerks, Meijer Mobile, Wi-Fi, Digital Shopping and other emerging technologies. this will include leadership participation through all user experience phases; scope, requirements, design, development, and implementation.
- Ongoing business management of program features and functionality resulting in effective customer communication, interaction, sales growth and customer loyalty and user experience development.
- Actively collaborate with technical/IT teams to provide technical/system requirements and data structures to support digital loyalty and mobile projects.
- Active collaboration and integration with all Marketing and other mobile/digital initiatives to ensure Meijer provides a seamless experience for customers.
- Provide direct leadership to third party contractors, including management of project engagement, scope, deliverables, team performance, and issue resolution and success criteria.
- Develop and implement marketing technology that drives sales, margin and increases customer loyalty.
- his job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, user experience development mobile marketing, loyalty or other digital solutions-based work is preferred.
- Experience with developing user experiences across multiple channel and devices; mobile, tablet and PC.
- Experience with digital and/or mobile marketing projects or programs.
- Experience leading projects and functioning with the Agile (SAFe) Framework.
- Experience with customer or transaction data, as it exists either in the retail or consumer package goods industry or in other industries where Shopper Marketing or loyalty principles are used.
- Project leadership: Proven ability to lead a team through all project phases to successful implementation.
- Applied knowledge of mobile and digital marketing and emerging media.
- Understanding of critical success factors & KPI’s for digital marketing.
- Fast learner and high performer with a proactive nature and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical/Statistical: Proven ability to draw business relevancy and meaning from data.
- Financial: Solid business understanding and capability regarding financial projections and cost control.
- Technical: Business experience with customer data and related principles, and mobile/digital marketing concepts.
- Team Development: Ability to effectively lead and develop a team comprised of both internal and external staff.
- The ability to work effectively with IT and business teams.
- Proven and effective leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Must be very detail and process oriented.
- Ability to resolve conflict and quickly adapt to different leadership styles.
- Ability to identify issues and road blocks in cross-functional areas and resolve.
- Ability to represent Meijer professionally in the business community.