McKesson USA Jobs – Jobs at McKesson USA Careers www.mckesson.com Find out McKesson USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in McKesson USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon McKesson USA Government Jobs in USA.
McKesson USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at McKesson USA , then it is a great chance for you because of McKesson USA jobs opening news has published at McKesson USA Careers page which is www.mckesson.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with McKesson USA . So now you can be a part of this Current McKesson USA Hiring in . You can read this McKesson USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
McKesson USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Associate Category Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
McKesson USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for McKesson USA Careers. McKesson USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Associate Category Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the McKesson USA Associate Category Manager positions. Jobs in McKesson USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
McKesson USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||McKesson USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Richmond
|Name of Job Opening||Associate Category Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 93,792.00 per year|
McKesson USA Jobs Description 2022
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful – all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com.
We are seeking an Associate Category Manager to join our team in the Richmond, VA location.
Responsible for the development and execution of product category strategies focused on revenue and margin growth for assigned product category portfolios. Manages vendor/supplier relationships. Assesses financial state, supplier performance, product mix, and market growth opportunities of categories to formulate overall strategic plan of action. Clearly communicates category strategy within organization with intent of influencing and gaining agreement among key constituents. Develops tactical plans to execute on strategy and manages projects as needed to deliver intended results. Conducts negotiations with vendors to form contract terms and conditions that align to long-range category strategy. Builds and leverages relationships with external suppliers as well as private brand, marketing and sales, legal/pricing/contracts, and inventory management teams. Work involves significant analysis to identify financial profit levers for long range product category growth.
- Develop, justify and promote strategies and tactics for assigned product categories by performing comprehensive analysis determining competitive market factors, customer demand trends, industry issues and trends, GPO influence Private Label mix and new/potential technologies.
- Identify and select key trading partners by assessing their capability to further business and sales objectives.
- Responsible for supplier contracting process (Develop Requirements, Determine Strategies, Negotiations, Implementation, Managing ROI).
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales leaders to understand unique needs and challenges, determine customer programs, and define specific solutions and programs with key suppliers.
- Identify new product opportunities and work with Marketing to evaluate and introduce.
- Develop and implement category strategy plans.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve supply chain efficiencies, and facilitate cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
Degree or equivalent and typically requires 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with business negotiation (i.e. planning, cost reduction and contract negotiations)
- Analyzes data, market, trends, and more
- Communicates effectively with large variety of audiences
- Manages multiple projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel- Pivots, VLOOKUP’s and PowerPoint)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Medical/healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strategic aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal skills
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Solid understanding of supply chain operations, inventory, and financial profitability levers
- Translates strategic vision into tactical plans and influence adoption of prescribed actions
4-year degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
Up to 10%
General Office Demands
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us. Apply to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare!
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.