Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers www.mbrrecruitment.com Find out Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Mbr Headhunters Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Mbr Headhunters Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Mbr Headhunters Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Mbr Headhunters Qatar jobs opening news has published at Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers page which is www.mbrrecruitment.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Mbr Headhunters Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Mbr Headhunters Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Mbr Headhunters Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Arabic Graphic Designer Job Vacancy in Qatar
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers. Mbr Headhunters Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Arabic Graphic Designer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Mbr Headhunters Qatar Arabic Graphic Designer positions. Jobs in Mbr Headhunters Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Mbr Headhunters Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Arabic Graphic Designer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 7,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/higher diploma And years Experience|
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Title: Arabic Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Qualifications and Experience:
- Native Arabic speaker is a must
- 2-3 years as Graphic Designer/Finalizer
- Bachelor’s degree/higher diploma in Graphic Design
- Good working knowledge of software related to Design
- Ability to understand production specifications. Ability to modify, polish, and finalize designs for production
- Good communication skills in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fleshing out the visual ideas and executing the client’s creative concepts using different design techniques and software
- Keeping the Print Production Supervisor updated on the progress of assigned projects
- Keeping computer files organized and up-to-date for easy retrieval
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Client’s brand guidelines
- Reading and understanding production specifications, and requesting missing information if needed Receiving briefs from the Production Supervisor and clients
- Executing design graphics and layouts for a variety of different products, including but not limited to print executions.
- Communicating with supervisors and clients to interpret their creative visions and output needs Presenting your designs to the Production Supervisor and client, and improving the designs based on their feedback
- Clearly marking unapproved designs as such to avoid confusion
- Participating in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Finalizing print files and artworks for all the jobs assigned having direct contact with the Production Supervisor, Admin and Senior Account Managers.
- Finalizing approved artwork into production files
- Release and finalize approved artwork for production
To know more over the role and apply, kindly send us your updated resume to: [email protected]