Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers www.mbrrecruitment.com Find out Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Mbr Headhunters Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Mbr Headhunters Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Mbr Headhunters Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Mbr Headhunters Qatar jobs opening news has published at Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers page which is www.mbrrecruitment.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Mbr Headhunters Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Mbr Headhunters Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Mbr Headhunters Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Simultaneous interpreter Job Vacancy in Qatar
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Mbr Headhunters Qatar Careers. Mbr Headhunters Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Simultaneous interpreter job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Mbr Headhunters Qatar Simultaneous interpreter positions. Jobs in Mbr Headhunters Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Mbr Headhunters Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Simultaneous interpreter Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 7,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Mbr Headhunters Qatar Jobs Description 2021
This role is a trilingual simultaneous interpreter/text translator working predominately as part of our TV team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To interpret simultaneously a range of material including: official speeches, interviews with contributors, discussion programmes for TV news bulletins, news/current affairs and other programmes, under the direction of the TV Editors and Senior Broadcast Journalists.
- To perform translations in at least three languages – English/Arabic-Arabic/English and a third language preferably: French-German-Spanish- Russian- Turkish – in front of the microphone, live or in recording sessions.
- To translate, adapt, voice and record material including packages and scripts for broadcasting.
- To translate text material on occasion as required, including online scripts, programme transcripts and press releases around special seasons or events.
- To shorten packages or scripts for broadcasting and online publication under editorial guidance.
- To use the full range of programme resources available.
- Proof reading and writing news.
- Work extended hours in cases of live and/or breaking news coverages as required by management
- A proven professional knowledge and experience in at least 2 languages – Arabic, English and a third language: Preferably one of the following – German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish – including complete comprehension of the spoken and written languages. It would be preferable for the translator to be an Arabic speaker.
- A thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of news and current affairs in the Middle East North Africa region and internationally.
- High level of concentration, discipline and proven ability to deliver accuracy in conveying the translation clearly from one language to the other during discussion programmes and other output.
- To work and deliver high-quality professional interpretation/translation under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- A good general knowledge of contemporary political, economic, social and scientific issues.
- Good computer/keyboard and IT skills and a good knowledge of useful digital and internet sources.
- The role includes shift work and working at weekends and public holidays
- Professional Judgment – demonstrates accuracy in conveying ideas and expressions in a debate environment.
- Planning and organization – able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritizes and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources.
- Communication – able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
- Influencing and persuading – able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Managing relationships and team working – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Resilience – manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Flexibility – adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements.
- 2 years or more experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in Arabic, English
To know more over the role and apply, kindly send us your updated resume to: [email protected]
- Industry : Online Media/ Media Production/ Broadcast media
- No of vacancies : 1
- Job type : Full Time
- Location : Doha,Qatar
- Experience : 3 to 5
- Driving License : Not required
- Visa : To be provided by employer
- Job code : JB505