Mater Jobs – Jobs at Mater Careers www.mater.org.au Find out Mater Jobs in Brisbane, Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Mater Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Australia.
Mater Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Mater , then it is a great chance for you because of Mater jobs opening news has published at Mater Careers page which is www.mater.org.au There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Mater . So now you can be a part of this Current Mater Hiring in Australia. You can read this Mater job opening article till the end for now each details.
Mater Jobs – Jobs at Mater Careers www.boost.com.au in Brisbane
Mater Jobs 2021: Mater Australia invites application for the different Administration Officer posts. Apply this Mater Australia recently job openings for Administration Officer Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Mater Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these Administration Officer Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this Administration Officer job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Mater Hiring|
|Name of Position||Administration Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in South Brisbane QLD|
|Salary||$26.51.00 Per Hour|
Mater Jobs Description
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced administrative professional to join the Healthy Hearing team on a fixed term part time basis working 15 hours per week until the 27th of June 2021.
As an Administration Officer you will be working with the Healthy Hearing Coordinator to schedule appointments, answer patients appointment enquires and assist the department as required.
What you’ll be doing
Specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Work with the Healthy Hearing Coordinator to schedule appointments
- Manage, organise and provide confidential administrative support to the Department ensuring the office is efficiently managed and represented
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence on a range of issues relevant to the area
- Establish, maintain and competently utilise office processes, using various information systems to ensure the recording and filing of documentation and information
- Assist with accurate and timely data entry of departmental database using electronic systems
- Administrative tasks as per direction from your Healthy Hearing Coordinator and Administration Team Leader
To be considered suitable for this role you will have:
- Ability to provide reliable, efficient and effective office administrative procedures in a timely and organised manner
- Ability to provide a high level of attention to detail for the patient experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, accurately and with discretion with all levels of staff and clientele, excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- High level literacy skills, in particular grammar and spelling, and an ability to draft correspondence accurately
- Ability to rapidly acquire proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, various databases and other office-related software applications
- Demonstrated success as part of a high-functioning team
- High level problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of general medical and health care terminology
Why join us?
In return for your skills, effort and enthusiastic commitment you will have the opportunity to work for an Australian leader in the field of Health, Education and Research and work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of our patients, consumers and community.
Mater provides benefits not offered in other workplaces. In addition to being part of a workplace that offers compassionate care in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, you will have opportunities to increase your take-home pay with our salary packaging options.
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Mater Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Mater Careers Portal website www.mater.org.au
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Mater jobs.
Step-3* Read the Mater job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Mater Hiring 2021.