Manac Canada Jobs – Jobs at Manac Canada Careers www.manac.com Find out Manac Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Manac Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Manac Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Manac Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Manac Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Manac Canada jobs opening news has published at Manac Canada Careers page which is www.manac.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Manac Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Manac Canada Hiring in . You can read this Manac Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Manac Canada Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Mechanic Welder Vacancy in Canada
Manac Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Manac Canada Careers. Manac Canada latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Manac Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Manac Canada. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Manac Canada Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Manac Canada Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dorval, Quebec|
|Name of Job Opening||Mechanic Welders|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 58,500.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Manac Canada Jobs Description 2021
- Setup and repair of all types of air systems
- Assembly and repair of all types and makes of suspension
- General mechanical repairs such as axle, brake, and pintle-hook assembly, or repair and replacement of floors, walls, doors, and covers
- Installation and repair of all types of electrical systems Any other task related to the position may also be assigned.
- Training as a mechanic OR more than 3 years’ work experience in the mechanics field
- Ability to understand and apply the principles and techniques of trailer component assembly and to follow instructions regarding order of assembly
- Good spatial reasoning skills to be able to understand, based on diagrams and specifications, the position and connections between parts and components and how they normally function
- Good ability to read drawings
- Basic knowledge of welding (asset)