Malomatia Qatar Jobs 2022 – Jobs at Malomatia Qatar Careers www.malomatia.com Find out Malomatia Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Malomatia Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Malomatia Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Malomatia Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Malomatia Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Malomatia Qatar jobs opening news has published at Malomatia Qatar Careers page which is www.malomatia.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Malomatia Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Malomatia Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Malomatia Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Malomatia Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Technical Healthcare Insurance Expert Job Vacancy in Qatar
Malomatia Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Malomatia Qatar Careers. Malomatia Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Technical Healthcare Insurance Expert job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Malomatia Qatar Technical Healthcare Insurance Expert positions. Jobs in Malomatia Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Malomatia Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Malomatia Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Healthcare Insurance Expert Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 13,700.00-39,200.00 per month|
Malomatia Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Technical Healthcare Insurance Expert (Business Manager)
Position Description: Qatar is building a national-wide Corporate Data Warehouse (Qatar health exchange) for national insurance that will enable different stakeholders (Healthcare Service providers, TPAs, National agencies, etc.) to sync – process – use – audit data and use it to provide business & management Information to various stakeholders. The system will be developed under Build–operate–transfer(BOT) model. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the business and coordinate with all the stakeholders fulfill all their requirements. He/She must work as a bridge between the business and the technical team to deliver effectively. He/She will be responsible for building a team who should be capable to own the system as per BOT model.
The candidate should have.
- At least 15 years of experience, with at least 10 years in healthcare environment and at least 5 years of experience in DRG based health insurance.
- Engineering graduate with a Master degree in business will be preferred. • At least 2 Major End-2- End Product Design & Development experience.
- A strong team management & communication skills is a must.
- Oversee end to end System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of office services architecture/design through to system deployment and operations.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Provides project management expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout.