MAHLE Engine Components USA Jobs – Jobs at MAHLE Engine Components USA Careers www.mahle.com Find out MAHLE Engine Components USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in MAHLE Engine Components USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon MAHLE Engine Components USA Government Jobs in USA.
MAHLE Engine Components USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at MAHLE Engine Components USA , then it is a great chance for you because of MAHLE Engine Components USA jobs opening news has published at MAHLE Engine Components USA Careers page which is www.mahle.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with MAHLE Engine Components USA . So now you can be a part of this Current MAHLE Engine Components USA Hiring in . You can read this MAHLE Engine Components USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
MAHLE Engine Components USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Customer Support Analyst I Job Vacancy in USA
MAHLE Engine Components USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for MAHLE Engine Components USA Careers. MAHLE Engine Components USA latest job applications are being announced for Customer Support Analyst I job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the MAHLE Engine Components USA Customer Support Analyst I positions. Jobs in MAHLE Engine Components USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
MAHLE Engine Components USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||MAHLE Engine Components USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Morristown
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Support Analyst I Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Tennessee|
|Salary Range||$ 78712 per year (Not Confirm)|
MAHLE Engine Components USA Jobs Description 2022
Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 77,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Provide IT with information to create customer master records
- Populate material master sales views
- Create and maintain customer material information records
- Create and maintain scheduling agreements
- Create and maintain customer-specific work instructions
- Responsible for processing shipments and invoices
- Track customer delivery performance
- Review and maintain customer website information (as needed)
- Compare price list provided by Sales against pricing in the scheduling agreement
- Update pricing in the scheduling agreement ASN text (Caterpillar only)
- Review and troubleshoot the status of incoming EDI
- Monitor and troubleshoot outgoing EDI transmissions
- Assist with returnable dunnage issues
- Create and modify prototypes finished product
- Process customer returns
- Communicate freight scheduling with Shipping
- Organize and track expedited freight
- Process identified accounts receivable issues (freight charges, returns, etc.)
- Coordinate engineering and packaging changes with production scheduling
- Resolve delivery performance differences with customer locations
- Participate in customer visits as necessary
Your Skills & Strengths
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.