Louis Vuitton UAE Jobs – Jobs at Louis Vuitton UAE Careers www.eu.louisvuitton.com Find out Louis Vuitton UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Louis Vuitton UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Louis Vuitton UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Louis Vuitton UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Louis Vuitton UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Louis Vuitton UAE jobs opening news has published at Louis Vuitton UAE Careers page which is www.eu.louisvuitton.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Louis Vuitton UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Louis Vuitton UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Louis Vuitton UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Louis Vuitton UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Team Manager Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Louis Vuitton UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Louis Vuitton UAE Careers. Louis Vuitton UAE latest job applications are being announced for Team Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Louis Vuitton UAE Team Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Louis Vuitton UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Louis Vuitton UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Team Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 17,000 per Month (Not Confirm)|
Louis Vuitton UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Contributes to develop store sales to attain the commercial targets for the selling area; participates in increasing the loyalty of local and key customers by promoting and fostering customer service before, during and after the sale and by implementing store specific actions about products,
- Based on an in-depth of the product range & store organization, continuously helps the sales team in daily sales activity and management of special orders, repairs, returns, by actively communicating to the team with the support of Sales Experts on product ranges and store organization,
- Prepares reports on quality, competition and benchmarking and product analyses as often as necessary,
- Is able to relate properly with Product correspondent, with VM Manager about his/her activity on products and commercial objectives,
- Proactively suggests action plans and strategies to Store Manager to improve the business,
- Acts as a role model within the team, demonstrates sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor and by creating a positive, open store environment & atmosphere through attitude, presence and enthusiasm,
- Continuously coaches, develops and motivates the Sales Associates team through hiring, evaluating, following-up, and disciplining in a manner consistent with company policies to meet sales goals,
- Fosters and develops clienteling culture within the team,
- Is accountable for creating and maintaining an open, positive and harmonious work environment through a strong leadership
- Ensures the operational management of the store and collaborates with the Store Manager to ensure supplies and stocks management
- Ensures a high-quality presentation of the store, especially product presentation, the general upkeep of the store and the organization of the retail area and the back-office.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Managerial experience in luxury retail environment.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for selling luxury products and services on offer to the Customer.
- Deep awareness of competitors and marketing.
- Technical mastering of the different aspects of sales with an outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
- Strong computer literacy & systems knowledge.
- Fluent in English communication skills.
- Experience working in the Airport is a plus.