L’Oréal UK Jobs – Jobs at L’Oréal UK Careers www.careers.loreal.com Find out L’Oréal UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in L’Oréal UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon L’Oréal UK Government Jobs in UK.
L’Oréal UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at L’Oréal UK , then it is a great chance for you because of L’Oréal UK jobs opening news has published at L’Oréal UK Careers page which is www.careers.loreal.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with L’Oréal UK . So now you can be a part of this Current L’Oréal UK Hiring in . You can read this L’Oréal UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
L’Oréal UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Online Business Applications Apprentice Job Vacancy in UK
L’Oréal UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for L’Oréal UK Careers. L’Oréal UK latest job applications are being announced for Online Business Applications Apprentice job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the L’Oréal UK Online Business Applications Apprentice positions. Jobs in L’Oréal UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
L’Oréal UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||L’Oréal UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Online Business Applications Apprentice Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£18,000.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
L’Oréal UK Jobs Description 2021
As an innovative global company, technology is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re looking for someone who can rise to the challenge of constant evolution of our application landscape, guiding and supporting our business to ensure that the change management is successful. You’ll be on the move in a busy and fast-paced environment, tackling different technical and practical problems and working with a variety of teams at all levels across the L’Oreal IT and business organisations as you support the business-as-usual IT operation.
You need to be a people person with the emotional intelligence it takes to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced project managers, giving you a deep understanding of good governance, project lifecycles, and Agile ways of working. You’ll also gain knowledge of how technology can be leveraged to turbo-charge the business operation, driving understanding of our customers through data acquisition, simplifying and automating processes for our colleagues to focus on value-add activities, and making it easier for our colleagues to connect with consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of IT with a specific focus on the tools and technologies that help our colleagues to drive business growth.
Day-to-day you may be…
- Helping to build and roll out iPads with virtual reality tech to our retail estate.
- Supporting a project manager with presenting a new-tech workshop to field management.
- Working with our field and retail teams to resolve issues with IT equipment
- Collaborating with application vendors to solve bugs in existing applications
- Taking charge of your own dedicated area/phase within a project (once you have found your feet!
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A keen interest in technology and how it can be leveraged for business growth
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Possessing GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate