Local Council UK Jobs – Jobs at Local Council UK Careers www.bedford.gov.uk Find out Local Council UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Local Council UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Local Council UK Government Jobs in UK.
Local Council UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Local Council UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Local Council UK jobs opening news has published at Local Council UK Careers page which is www.bedford.gov.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Local Council UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Local Council UK Hiring in . You can read this Local Council UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Local Council UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Care Assistants Job Vacancy in UK
Local Council UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Local Council UK Careers. Local Council UK latest job applications are being announced for Care Assistants job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Local Council UK Care Assistants positions. Jobs in Local Council UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Local Council UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Local Council UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Care Assistants Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 18,562 pro rata per year (£9.62 per hour) (Not Confirm)|
Local Council UK Jobs Description 2021
Bedford Borough Council has opportunities for individuals who are flexible, motivated and passionate about providing high-quality care and supporting older people to live enriched and meaningful lives.
You can apply to become a Care Assistant at any time.
Starting salary is £18,562 pro rata per annum (£9.62 per hour)
Care homes in Bedford Borough
Our six care homes are based in Bedford and Kempston:
- Southway, London Road, Bedford: residential community for people living with dementia
- Highfield, Avon Drive, Brickhill, Bedford: residential community for older people
- Puttenhoe, Putnoe Street, Putnoe, Bedford: residential community for older people and people living with dementia
- Brookside, High Street, Kempston: residential community for older people living with a learning disability
- Parkside, Bedford Road, Kempston: residential community for older people
- Rivermead, Halsey Road, Kempston: residential community for people living with dementia
Working as a care assistant
As a member of the Care Team you will provide care to the highest standard in accordance with the needs of the resident as assessed and planned.
Care assistants support the physical and emotional needs of residents to enable them to maintain maximum independence in a safe environment.
All care assistants will be required to work alternate weekends, some evenings, and public holidays.
Shifts are split between day shifts which cover the period from 7am to 9:30pm, and night shifts which cover 9pm to 7:30am.
Day shifts are usually seven hours and will either be early shifts (between the hours 7am and 2:30pm) or late shifts (between the hours 2pm and 9:30pm). Staff will work a mix of both early and late shifts.
If you are unable to commit to a shift pattern, we are also looking for Bank staff to work at our care homes. You can select this on the application form.
How to apply
- Download job description and selection criteria (PDF)
- Download application form (Word)
Please do not submit a paper application form at the current time as we cannot guarantee it will be processed. Electronic applications sent in by email will be processed as normal. Thank you for your understanding.
- Individual care homes do not have application forms for collection, if you require further information please contact the recruitment team: Email: [email protected]
- We will do our best to accommodate preferences for hours and/or location, but cannot guarantee that posts will be available
- Successful applicants will be required to apply for a enhanced DBS check