Lidl UK Jobs – Jobs at Lidl UK Careers www.lidl.com Find out Lidl UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Lidl UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Lidl UK Government Jobs in UK.
Lidl UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Lidl UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Lidl UK jobs opening news has published at Lidl UK Careers page which is www.lidl.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Lidl UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Lidl UK Hiring in . You can read this Lidl UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Lidl UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Deputy Store Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Lidl UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Lidl UK Careers. Lidl UK latest job applications are being announced for Deputy Store Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Lidl UK Deputy Store Manager positions. Jobs in Lidl UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Lidl UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Lidl UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Wood Green
|Name of Job Opening||Deputy Store Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in London|
|Salary Range||£ 30000.00-38000.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Lidl UK Jobs Description 2021
Our Deputy Store Managers keep our stores running like clockwork, working on the shop floor with a driven team of Customer Assistants, Specialists and Shift Managers. We rely on our Deputy Store Managers to ensure the team is working efficiently to complete tasks accurately and on time.
You’ll be given great responsibility, ensuring the team alongside you stay motivated. You’ll be responsible for the store when the Store Manager’s away and be the first point of contact for customers and employees. In return, you’ll have the chance to lead a great team, representing an internationally-recognised growing brand.
If you can stay calm in any situation, you’re an effective decision maker and want to build on your impressive people management experience, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of your potential as a future leader for Lidl. To find out more and watch videos of our tests, visit: https://assessment.aon.com/en-us/online-assessment/practice-assessments
The process will also include a telephone interview and a face-to-face selection event. We look forward to receiving your application.
What you’ll do
- Lead and motivate the team to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work
- Ensure and provide excellent customer service throughout the store and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and work deliveries, manage the till area and monitor store figures
- Monitor and comply with legal and company health and safety laws, standards and guidelines to meet store KPIs
- Independent management for the store in the absence of the Store Manager
What you’ll need
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced environment
- A knack for time-management, delegation and problem solving
- Total customer focus and excellent communication skills to provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store
- The energy to support and motivate your team on every shift
- Determination to complete every to-do list on time, your store hit targets and maximise productivity
- Experience monitoring, managing and improving key performance indicators
What you’ll receive
This isn’t getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the extensive training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We’re proud to offer a competitive salary from £30,000 up to £38,000 (*depending on experience) with 30-35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.