Ledcor Group Canada Jobs – Jobs at Ledcor Group Canada Careers www.ledcor.com Find out Ledcor Group Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Ledcor Group Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ledcor Group Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Ledcor Group Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ledcor Group Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Ledcor Group Canada jobs opening news has published at Ledcor Group Canada Careers page which is www.ledcor.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ledcor Group Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Ledcor Group Canada Hiring in . You can read this Ledcor Group Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ledcor Group Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for General Labourer – Construction Vacancy in Canada
Ledcor Group Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ledcor Group Canada Careers. Ledcor Group Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ledcor Group Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Ledcor Group Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Ledcor Group Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ledcor Group Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Edmonton, Alberta
|Name of Job Opening||General Labourer – Construction|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 54036.00 per year|
Ledcor Group Canada Jobs Description 2022
You are an experienced Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have previous experience working within a commercial construction environment, this position is for you!
Join the Ledcor Building Construction Group in Edmonton, AB!Essential Responsibilities:
- Conduct groundwork including shoveling snow, clean up, pumper water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist carpenters with forming and stripping concrete forms
- Concrete support including heating and hoarding
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support general construction, such as loading and unloading materials
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Housekeeping and clean up duties will be required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a commercial construction setting (intermediate to skilled level)
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of construction safety and OH&S policies
- Standard First Aid Level C, Fall Protection and Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) certificate is a must
- Flagging considered an asset
- Boom/Scissor lift or skid steer certifications considered an asset
- Experience and understanding in carpentry skills, formwork, and concrete processes for winter construction is an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Regular work week of 44 hours
- Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
- Must be open to night shifts and weekend work when required
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverages)
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement
Aug 17, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada