Ladbrokes UK Jobs – Jobs at Ladbrokes UK Careers www.gvccareers.com Find out Ladbrokes UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Ladbrokes UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ladbrokes UK Government Jobs in UK.
Ladbrokes UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ladbrokes UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Ladbrokes UK jobs opening news has published at Ladbrokes UK Careers page which is www.gvccareers.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ladbrokes UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Ladbrokes UK Hiring in . You can read this Ladbrokes UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ladbrokes UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for CRM Analyst Job Vacancy in the UK
Ladbrokes UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ladbrokes UK Careers. Ladbrokes UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the CRM Analyst job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ladbrokes UK CRM Analyst positions. Jobs in Ladbrokes UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Ladbrokes UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ladbrokes UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||CRM Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 52,500.00 Per Year|
Ladbrokes UK Jobs Description 2022
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionizing the gambling space as we go. We’re home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
You will be responsible for delivering KPIs, insights and analysis that drive CRM investment decisions across products within the gaming and betting divisions. It will include players’ segmentation and lifecycle analysis, CRM campaigns analysis, CRM activities optimization, customer behaviour analysis and cross product optimization.
As a CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing all sources of CRM data including customer, transactional, engagement and product data, identifying key trends and turning this into actionable insights.
You will have a ‘naturally inquisitive’ approach in finding data patterns and results that are then presented in a compelling manner with clear commercial benefits that can be realized. You will be a team player and have an ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
You will have a passion for CRM and able to demonstrate customer centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Run regular reporting and post-campaign analysis of CRM campaigns, delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
- Produce post campaign analysis and recommendations on how to improve their effectiveness and ROI.
- Work closely with CRM teams to understand CRM strategies and objectives and produce relevant analysis and insights to realize them.
- Support CRM in optimizing the offers and customer reach and lead strategic evaluation of offers to identify new opportunities.
- Identify different customer segments and provide insights on how to target, convert and retain them.
- Work closely with other teams and campaign managers to design, plan, and deliver personalized offers and campaigns.
- Advise on how campaigns should be set up to be effectively measured and assist in Test and Learn processes.
- Work collaboratively across teams to target customers effectively and efficiently.
- Degree in Direct Marketing, Business, Economics or Analytics an/or proven experience in CRM, web or digital role is essential ((minimum 5 years of related experience)
- Commercial experience working on campaign analysis across channels – email/DM/SMS, etc.
- Strong analytical skills in utilizing data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience in campaigns analytics, A/B testing, KPI tracking
- Advanced level of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Experience working in projects with varying degrees of seniority, volumes stakeholders and functions.