L3Harris USA Jobs – Jobs at L3Harris USA Careers www.l3harris.com Find out L3Harris USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in L3Harris USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon L3Harris USA Government Jobs in USA.
L3Harris USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at L3Harris USA , then it is a great chance for you because of L3Harris USA jobs opening news has published at L3Harris USA Careers page which is www.l3harris.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with L3Harris USA . So now you can be a part of this Current L3Harris USA Hiring in . You can read this L3Harris USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
L3Harris USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Software Engineer Job Vacancy in USA
L3Harris USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for L3Harris USA Careers. L3Harris USA latest job applications are being announced for Software Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the L3Harris USA Software Engineer positions. Jobs in L3Harris USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
L3Harris USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||L3Harris USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Ayer
|Name of Job Opening||Software Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 63,296 – 139,722 per year (Not Confirm)|
L3Harris USA Jobs Description 2021
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Participate in engineering control system development tasks including preliminary design, design, integration and formal testing.
- Full software life cycle application development, use of waterfall, spiral or agile methods.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability & automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with new and existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain standards compliance
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, Expected to learn new technologies very quickly as they emerge and resolve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Two to four years of prior software development work experience with C/C++ , preferably with ship systems design and operation
- Customer site field experience.
- Works well individually or in a group setting.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Possess a positive attitude with ability to “think outside the box”
- Good knowledge of security and encryption.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Familiarity with the following languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Ant, Python, Linux, Windows, Subversion, Confluence, JIRA, RTI DDS.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.