L3Harris USA Jobs – Jobs at L3Harris USA Careers www.l3harris.com Find out L3Harris USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in L3Harris USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon L3Harris USA Government Jobs in USA.
L3Harris USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at L3Harris USA , then it is a great chance for you because of L3Harris USA jobs opening news has published at L3Harris USA Careers page which is www.l3harris.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with L3Harris USA . So now you can be a part of this Current L3Harris USA Hiring in . You can read this L3Harris USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
L3Harris USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Paint Coating Finisher D Job Vacancy in USA
L3Harris USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for L3Harris USA Careers. L3Harris USA latest job applications are being announced for Paint Coating Finisher D job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the L3Harris USA Paint Coating Finisher D positions. Jobs in L3Harris USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
L3Harris USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||L3Harris USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Waco
|Name of Job Opening||Paint Coating Finisher D Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$36846.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
L3Harris USA Jobs Description 2021
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Description:Job Title: Paint Coating Finisher D
Job Location: Waco, TX
Job Code: FHSD
L3Harris is actively looking for a experienced Coating Finisher Dfor our paint shop department for our Waco, TX facility for a direct hire opportunity. We offer great competitive benefits and great place to work in a climate control environment.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coats surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as paint, varnish, enamel, lacquer, dope, or stain using spray gun.
- Selects and mixes coating material; coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer using brush or roller.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and instruction to finish shop personnel within their skill set.
- Works at the same sort of tasks as those he/she leads; maintains a working toolbox, if required, as a mechanic.
- Performs activities in a variety of areas related to the daily operations of manufacturing including trouble shooting and resolution of part and process issues, and process improvement actions.
- Ensures close coordination between day shift and night shift to provide seamless manufacturing processing between shifts.
- Interacts with engineering and internal customers on technical issues, problem resolution and process improvements. Assists in training team members.
- Effectively teams with MFG supervision, fellow team members and manufacturing support groups to assist in promoting a highly motivated, team-based manufacturing environment; and Quality, Cost and Schedule manufacturing goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in all aspects Finish shop functions.
- A wide and comprehensive acquaintance with, and understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered. Knowledge reading and interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints, T.O. specs, and engineering specifications.
- Requires good communication, interpersonal and teaming skills with MFG area, engineers, and planners.
- Must be able to work weekends, overtime and other shifts as required
- High School and 7 years of related experience and advanced certification in assigned area required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 7 years of prior relevant experience or 3 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Substitution of additional relevant education and experience for stated qualifications may be considered.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
L3Harris Technologies is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.