Kum and Go USA Jobs – Jobs at Kum and Go USA Careers www.kumandgo.com Find out Kum and Go USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Kum and Go USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kum and Go USA Government Jobs in USA.
Kum and Go USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kum and Go USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Kum and Go USA jobs opening news has published at Kum and Go USA Careers page which is www.kumandgo.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kum and Go USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Kum and Go USA Hiring in . You can read this Kum and Go USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kum and Go USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Marketing Operations Coordinator Job Vacancy in USA
Kum and Go USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kum and Go USA Careers. Kum and Go USA latest job applications are being announced for Marketing Operations Coordinator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kum and Go USA Marketing Operations Coordinator positions. Jobs in Kum and Go USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Kum and Go USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kum and Go USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Des Moines
|Name of Job Opening||Marketing Operations Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Iowa|
|Salary Range||$ 52688 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Kum and Go USA Jobs Description 2021
The Marketing Operations Coordinator is a crucial role within Kum & Go’s Marketing organization as they are the “connector” and executor across the broader Marketing Communications and Digitals efforts of the company. They will be heavily involved in managing campaigns, offers and activation of the business priorities as it relates to interactions with the owned digital touchpoints of the brand. This role requires excellent attention to detail, teamwork and organizational skills.
What you’ll do
- Campaign execution and content management (data input, creation & testing)
- Deliver company-wide loyalty reporting needs
- Support campaign optimization to deliver best results
- Partner with Business Insights & Analytics team on measuring and reporting campaign performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve Loyalty issues
- Support associate engagement in the Loyalty program
What we’re looking for
- Proven ability to develop strategic partnerships with internal and external customers
- Ability to demonstrate high energy, initiative & self-confidence
- Demonstrated desire and passion to learn and evolve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Other key requirements
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in relationship marketing, CRM, marketing operations
- Retail marketing coordination experience strongly preferred
- Relocation to the Des Moines area is required
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Kum & Go
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers, and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion – We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork – We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring – We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families, and communities.
- Excellence – We expect and deliver superior performance.
For nearly 60 years, Kum & Go has been dedicated to the communities it serves, sharing 10 percent of its profits with charitable causes. For four generations, the family-owned convenience store chain has focused on providing exceptional service and delivering more than customers expect. Established in Hampton, Iowa, in 1959, the chain has since grown to employ more than 5,000 associates in more than 400 stores in 11 states (Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming).