Kiewit USA Jobs – Jobs at Kiewit USA Careers www.kiewit.com Find out Kiewit USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Kiewit USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kiewit USA Government Jobs in USA.
Kiewit USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kiewit USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Kiewit USA jobs opening news has published at Kiewit USA Careers page which is www.kiewit.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kiewit USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Kiewit USA Hiring in . You can read this Kiewit USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kiewit USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Early Career Quality Coordinator Job Vacancy in USA
Kiewit USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kiewit USA Careers. Kiewit USA latest job applications are being announced for Early Career Quality Coordinator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kiewit USA Early Career Quality Coordinator positions. Jobs in Kiewit USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Kiewit USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kiewit USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Kansas City
|Name of Job Opening||Early Career Quality Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kansas|
|Salary Range||$ 49,601 per year (Not Confirm)|
Kiewit USA Jobs Description 2021
As a Quality Coordinator, you will report directly to the Quality Manager, and will administer the Company Quality Plan. In this role, you will be responsible for assuring that quality standards and procedures are disseminated and implemented throughout the company. You will perform and report on internal quality system audits and assists in the overall administration of the internal audit program.
Kiewit provides engineering, procurement, installation, and construction projects for multiple industries. It is Kiewit’s policy to meet project requirements as defined by the project contract documents and to adhere to corporate quality objectives and principles.
Our principal quality objectives are to meet or exceed clients’ expectations and to eliminate rework by performing our work “right the first time”.
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Maintain a high level of understanding of company standards and guidelines
• Maintain Client Critique Schedules, Tracking and Trends
• Provide update to employees on client critique results
• Maintain Corrective Action Reports
• Facilitate Root Cause Analysis
• Maintain a solid knowledge base of District Quality Manuals
• Identify potential quality incidents before they arise
• Participate in district standards meetings and provide input/feedback as it relates to quality assurance.
• Understand requirements of ISO 9001 Standards.
• Help in the planning of, and participates in, internal quality audits. Conduct reviews of required documents and support materials, interviews staff, and administers online audit questions to assess compliance with documented procedures.
• Provide administrative support for audits, other Quality Department programs and initiatives, and Monthly Operations Reviews.
• Facilitate quality presentations
• Disseminate quality information in the office and on the intranet, send results to managers on a weekly basis, writing monthly articles for company newsletter, presenting information at department discipline meetings, etc.
• Mentor Project Quality Coordinators
• Draft and maintain a Project Quality Plan for any given project including the Quality activities required on a project and associated metrics
- Ability to travel and relocate as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, welding technology or related field
- Working knowledge of quality control procedures relating to construction activities is preferred
- ASQ, CQM, CQA or CWI certified and inspection experience a plus
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in a wide-ranging climates and environments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail