KEO International Consultants UAE Jobs – Jobs at KEO International Consultants UAE Careers www.keoic.com Find out KEO International Consultants UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in KEO International Consultants UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon KEO International Consultants UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
KEO International Consultants UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at KEO International Consultants UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of KEO International Consultants UAE jobs opening news has published at KEO International Consultants UAE Careers page which is www.keoic.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with KEO International Consultants UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current KEO International Consultants UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this KEO International Consultants UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
KEO International Consultants UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Associate Urban Designer Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
KEO International Consultants UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for KEO International Consultants UAE Careers. KEO International Consultants UAE latest job applications are being announced for Associate Urban Designer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the KEO International Consultants UAE Associate Urban Designer positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
KEO International Consultants UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||KEO International Consultants UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Associate Urban Designer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 226689.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
KEO International Consultants UAE Jobs Description 2021
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Associate Urban Designer to join our allied practice, InSite. InSite are urban designers, planners and landscape architects who share a love for the craft of designing the built environment and consist of a diverse studio of designers from around the world.
The Associate Urban Designer will bring a passion for creativity, storytelling, artistry, and positive energy to our Abu Dhabi design studio. The ideal candidate will have strong creative and problem-solving skills and an ability to take leadership within our energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
Paramount to success within these varied roles will include:
- Demonstrating a highly refined understanding of the underlying spatial arrangements that give form and character to urban areas via the interrelationship between built and open spaces.
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of the production techniques, procedures, and standards related to urban planning and design projects.
- Providing design leadership and mentorship to staff.
- Leading, organizing and directing teams in the execution of assigned projects.
- Managing teams preparing conceptual design strategies from Visioning through Detail Design for master planning and urban development projects.
- Managing teams in their preparing of development control regulations, urban design guidelines, masterplanning reports and other related planning and urban design standards for master planning and urban development projects.
- Managing teams in their preparing of masterplanning reports and submissions that respond to existing regulatory requirements and guidelines urban development projects.
- Coordinating with other internal disciplines and manage the activities of outside sub-consultants in the execution of assigned projects.
To be successful for this role, candidates must come from a design-oriented background, have 10+ years’ experience working at the urban scale, on large scale urban projects, 5+ years’ MENA experience on masterplanning projects, and be passionate about the design and construction of cities complimented by a Bachelor and Master degrees in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or Urban Planning.
- Design orientated with creative flair.
- Advanced Knowledge of software programs (Rhino, Grasshopper, City Engine, Dynamo) would be highly advantageous
Please submit your CV and a design portfolio which demonstrates your experience and explains your suitability for the role. Please provided an embedded download link on your CV covering a maximum of 10 projects.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.