Kellogg’s USA Jobs – Jobs at Kellogg’s USA Careers www.kelloggs.com Find out Kellogg’s USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Kellogg’s USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kellogg’s USA Government Jobs in USA.
Kellogg’s USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kellogg’s USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Kellogg’s USA jobs opening news has published at Kellogg’s USA Careers page which is www.kelloggs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kellogg’s USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Kellogg’s USA Hiring in . You can read this Kellogg’s USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kellogg’s USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sales Representative Job Vacancy in USA
Kellogg’s USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kellogg’s USA Careers. Kellogg’s USA latest job applications are being announced for Sales Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kellogg’s USA Sales Representative positions. Jobs in Kellogg’s USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Kellogg’s USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kellogg’s USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Athens
|Name of Job Opening||Sales Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 48,821 per year (Not Confirm)|
Kellogg’s USA Jobs Description 2021
As a Kellogg Sales Representative, you will drive our future with confidence by uncovering uncommonly good sales opportunities. With an owner’s mindset, you will manage a territory, selling-in our delicious brands. You’re here to help us bring the best to families each morning – all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans – The data doesn’t lie. You’ll utilize your tried and true fact based selling techniques to grow Kellogg’s in-store sales.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit – It’s time to put your can-do attitude to the test. You’ll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, selling within the grocery landscape.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Nielsen…Oh My – Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
- Drive Results – You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics such as POS (Point of Sale) budget, call coverage, and maintaining “perfect shelf” discipline … just to name a few
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to an approved* personal smartphone with Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH WALMART
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
- Kellogg Sales Representatives must have the ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day along with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- iPhones: Model 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, & 6S Plus (OS 6 or higher)
- Androids: Nexus 5 (OS 4.4 or higher), Samsung Galaxy S2 (OS 2.3 or higher) Samsung Galaxy S3 (OS 4 or higher), Samsung Galaxy J2 (OS 5.1 or higher), LG G3 vigor (OS 5 or higher)
- Employees will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cellular phone usage