Kellogg Company UAE Jobs – Jobs at Kellogg Company UAE Careers www.kelloggcareers.com Find out Kellogg Company UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Kellogg Company UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kellogg Company UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Kellogg Company UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kellogg Company UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Kellogg Company UAE jobs opening news has published at Kellogg Company UAE Careers page which is www.kelloggcareers.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kellogg Company UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Kellogg Company UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Kellogg Company UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kellogg Company UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Food service Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Kellogg Company UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kellogg Company UAE Careers. Kellogg Company UAE latest job applications are being announced for Food service Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kellogg Company UAE Food service Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Kellogg Company UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kellogg Company UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Food service Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 9500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Kellogg Company UAE Jobs Description 2021
At Kellogg’s we are immersed in a performance culture that drives business growth, where you are given the opportunity to thrive and are empowered to do more than you imagined.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of the world’s favourite foods! Our iconic brands include Corn Flakes, Frosties, Coco Pops, Special K and Pringles. We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Expand your career potential with a global consumer powerhouse with the soul of a start up by joining as a Foodservice Manager for the MENAT region within our Sales function. As Foodservice Manager you will develop and implement the trade marketing & distribution strategy for HORECA outlets in line with the marketing strategy. You will also develop the business relationship with HORECA accounts and ensure the necessary infrastructure and processes to deliver brand and trade plans to meet HORECA outlets requirements.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Translate marketing strategy into a HORECA strategy, defining guidelines for the trade operational plan.
- Build and maintain the national HORECA database through integration and consolidation of HORECA assessments.
- Develop and implement a Trade coverage plan for HORECA outlets.
- Support Head of Sales in the definition of trade & route to market strategy, clarifying HORECA outlets’ requirements.
- Define customer trading terms (e.g. bonus, credit, discounts) for HORECA outlets in the commercial planning, following guidelines from Head of Sales.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality, and customer price of products are achieved for the HORECA channel.
- Customize portfolio & trade plans in relevance with the Channel requirement.
- Increase levels of trade support and loyalty by enhancing understanding the channel trading environment and establishing close working relations with the HORECA trade.
- Coordinate implementation of brand and trade plans in HORECA outlets.
- Develop 3-month demand planning for channel with support from cross functional stakeholders.
- Manage an efficient and effective team (directly or indirectly) through on-the-job training, motivation and staff development.
- Ensure that customer teams and partners are well-trained.
- Ensure that team is well-trained on systems & processes.
- Minimize commercial risks in the HORECA channel.
- Manage channel budgets and ensure pricing & margins optimization.
- Manage the productivity & cost optimization of the channel (trade spend effectiveness).
- Propose goals and KPIs to effectively manage the HORECA channel and track ongoing results.
- Develop credit risk directives for HORECA accounts.
- Manage equipment and material, to ensure the maximization of asset usage.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 8-10 years’ overall experience
- Minimum 5 years’ FMCG Sales experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working in both a team and autonomous working environment
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- High level of English language skills
- Management of at least 2 regional distributors or markets