Kao USA Jobs – Jobs at Kao USA Careers www.kao.com Find out Kao USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Kao USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kao USA Government Jobs in USA.
Kao USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kao USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Kao USA jobs opening news has published at Kao USA Careers page which is www.kao.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kao USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Kao USA Hiring in . You can read this Kao USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kao USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Marketing Assistant Job Vacancy in the USA
Kao USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kao USA Careers. Kao USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Marketing Assistant job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kao USA Marketing Assistant positions. Jobs in Kao USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Kao USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kao USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Cincinnati
|Name of Job Opening||Marketing Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Ohio|
|Salary Range||$ 63,194 per year|
Kao USA Jobs Description 2022
The Kao Mass Business (Key Brands: Ban, Bio-Oil, Biore, Curél, Guhl, Jergens, John Frieda, MyKirei & Wakati) has a bold vision: By 2030, we’re striving to make sure that every household in our key markets can experience a “Kirei” moment at least once a day. “Kirei” is a Japanese word that is core to our Kao DNA, it means “an extraordinary feeling of beauty and joy, inside & out”. We strive for it in every action we take. We will achieve this vision by living our Mission “In everything we do, we care more – making everyday moments more extraordinary for all”. To be a part of the Kao Mass family, you must truly “care more” about our co-workers, our consumers, & our brands.
The Jergens Mass Regional Marketing Assistant will help deliver this bold vision by supporting key elements of the Jergens annual plan and being a data expert who surfaces consumer and customer insights that help contribute to the growth of the brand’s market share. They will have exposure to many aspects of the go-to-market strategy including creative development, agency management and will ultimately be responsible for execution of the brand’s plan in a way that connects with consumers and enhances the equity of the brand.
Assist Assistant Brand Manager and Trade Strategy Manager with monthly analysis to track and report internal and external sales data to review performance of the category, brand, and competition
- Track brand performance and brand health by closely evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against objectives
- Monitor progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel
- Provide thoughtful analysis using a 4Ps approach (product, price, place, promotion)
- Understand and closely monitor/report on competitive activity and brand implications
- Consolidate and present sales data/information into a useful and actionable format for the team
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
Assist with the execution of Marketing/Shopper plans that drive brand objectives
- Project management of unique shopper programs
- Assist with content/marketing programs in-store & ecommerce
- Retailer above the fold content – images, copy, videos, uploading social content to Kao systems
- Update retailer content through Kao systems
- Update packaging images as needed
- Keep consumer/shopper at the center of all plans
Assists the ABM with Marketing Communications programs
- Support and contribute to the development of consumer-facing marketing materials (traditional media, social, digital, etc.)
- Implement brand website updates in conjunction with brand content manager
- Help develop, edit, and update marketing, sales and education needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior experience with CPG marketing organization(s) on new product development or brand strategy
- Strong analytical skills required – Proven ability to translate insights into action, leveraging curiosity and creativity
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and an appetite for story-telling
- Nielsen and/or IRI proficiency preferred
- Proactive and organized, meets all deadlines, strong work ethic, and places strict importance on attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; works well with diverse team members