Kanad Hospital UAE Jobs – Jobs at Kanad Hospital UAE Careers www.kanadhospital.org Find out Kanad Hospital UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Kanad Hospital UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Kanad Hospital UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Kanad Hospital UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Kanad Hospital UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Kanad Hospital UAE jobs opening news has published at Kanad Hospital UAE Careers page which is www.kanadhospital.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Kanad Hospital UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Kanad Hospital UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Kanad Hospital UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Kanad Hospital UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Physiotherapy Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Kanad Hospital UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Kanad Hospital UAE Careers. Kanad Hospital UAE latest job applications are being announced for Physiotherapy Administrative Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Kanad Hospital UAE Physiotherapy Administrative Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Kanad Hospital UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Kanad Hospital UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Physiotherapy Administrative Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 173,560 per year (Not Confirm)|
Kanad Hospital UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic. Urdu/Hindi would be added advantage
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Teachable and happy to receive feedback
- Able to strike up conversations with people from all walks of life
- Performs clerical tasks to ensure the efficiency of the flow of the non-medical work in the Physiotherapy Department.
- Acts as a public-relations clerk by answering patients’ and visitors’ non-medical questions and answering the phone.
- Translates or arranges for translation as needed.
- Assists in managing insurance paperwork related to Physiotherapy.