Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Jobs – Jobs at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Careers www.jumeirah.com Find out Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Government Jobs in UAE.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts , then it is a great chance for you because of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts jobs opening news has published at Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Careers page which is www.jumeirah.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts . So now you can be a part of this Current Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts job opening article till the end for now each details.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Duty Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Careers. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts latest job applications are being announced for Duty Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Duty Manager positions. Applicant should have Higher Secondary Education. Qualification for this Duty Manager Jobs in Dubai (Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai
|Name of Job Opening||Duty Manager Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||Hospitality Management Degree|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 6500.00-18500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts Jobs Description 2021
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Experience & Duty Manager position to join our Guest Experience Department in Jumeirah Port de Sóller Hotel & Spa.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To assist with the smooth and efficient running of the hotel and all related guest services, achieving maximum sales and guest satisfaction whilst adhering to the standard of service required by the hotel in accordance with the hotel’s Mission Statement, Company Vision and Guiding Principles.
- To act on behalf of the General Manager, as contact person for the guest.
- To provide care and assistance to guest during their stay, and deliver where necessary professional service recovery.
- To ensure, through effective supervision, that all operational services function with the utmost efficiency as per departmental Operations.
- To implement an efficient method for standards quality all operational
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Hospitality Management Degree
- Professional and courteous demeanour; ability to relate to others well
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Trustworthy and discrete; high degree of personal integrity
- Able to multitask
- Highly attentive to detail, yet also able to discern items of true importance and prioritize accordingly
- Takes initiative and exercises good judgment
- Previous management or supervision of a front office function.
- Leadership Experience including Performance management (Appraisals and Disciplinary)
- Experience interfacing with senior-level management
- Hospitality 5* experience
- Excellent command of the English and Spanish languages
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient in internet navigation and searching
- Generally comfortable with technology and learning to use new applications
- Highly organized
- Previous experience with Office organization
- Knowledge of Opera PMS or equivalent, Financial Awareness in relation to rooms
- Desirable German Speaking.
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes a highly competitive salary and package, excellent training and development opportunities, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours and retail leisure discounts.
Primary Location: Mallorca-Mallorca