Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs – Jobs at Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Careers www.jess.sch.ae Find out Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE jobs opening news has published at Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Careers page which is www.jess.sch.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for Primary Class Teacher Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Careers. Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Primary Class Teacher job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Primary Class Teacher positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Primary Class Teacher Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 7,500.00-13,500.00 per month|
Jumeirah English Speaking School UAE Jobs Description 2023
Primary Class Teacher
School/Branch Primary – Jumeirah
Reporting to Year Group Leader
DHT – KS1
• Teaching qualification – PGCE or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience of implementing a range of pedagogical
techniques, with a track record of innovation in teaching and
• Recent participation in continuing professional development
• Proficient and experienced in teaching, ideally with experience
of the English National Curriculum (Primary)
• Proven track record of outstanding teaching
• Recent experience of working with from a variety of cultures
• Commitment to issues of equity and working with culturally
• Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to work positively and effectively with and parents, outside
agencies and colleagues
Primary Class Teacher AY 2023-24
• Committed to raising the achievement and standards of
• Experience of delivering a broad, balanced and academically
• Have a good knowledge of curriculum initiatives
• Maintain a positive attitude and work co-operatively at all times
• Behave at all times in a manner befitting a role model for the
pupils of the school and in a manner that brings only respect to
colleagues and the reputation of JES.
• Be open and adaptable to changing circumstances and
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to all school matters at all
• Be able to work effectively under pressure, prioritise
appropriately and meet deadlines, display good organisational
• Articulate and strong communicator
• Planning and preparing relevant material and activities to
teach the classes allocated, according to the policies of the
department(s) to which the teacher is accountable.
• Setting and marking pupils’ work regularly and appropriately for
the subject(s) taught in line with School and Departmental
policy: recording marks, monitoring progress and writing reports
• Participating in the arrangements for preparing and assessing
pupils’ work for public examinations.
• Cooperating with colleagues in operating mark schemes,
researching materials, participating in training and developing
• Participating in the Staff Appraisal Scheme and cooperating
with a mutually agreed appraiser. Ensuring subject knowledge
and teaching skills are kept up-to-date.
• Being available at all reasonable times during the school day
and during school holidays when necessary at pre-arranged
• Covering for absent colleagues.
• Sharing in the pastoral responsibility for all pupils in the School
and especially for those in the teacher’s tutor group, liaising
where appropriate with Heads of Year and senior staff.
• Maintaining good order and discipline among pupils,
safeguarding their welfare, health and safety at all times when
they are the responsibility of the School.
• Being familiar with the School and Departmental policies on
child protection, discipline and health and safety.
• Sharing in supervisory duties and general duties; upholding
good standards of behaviour, dress and punctuality among
• Ensuring, where appropriate, that work is well displayed in
teaching rooms and a high standard of tidiness is maintained.
• Taking responsibility for one’s own professional development.
• Attending Departmental Meetings and general Staff Meetings,
and participating in smaller working groups as appropriate.
Primary Class Teacher AY 2023-24
• Attending Assemblies and other School and Departmental
activities, events and trips, playing an active part in wider
aspects of School life.
• Attending Parents’ Evenings.
• Bringing to the immediate attention of the designated
safeguarding lead and the Director any significant pastoral
matters, including any safeguarding concerns
• Abide by the school safeguarding policy and keep abreast of