Julius Baer UAE Jobs – Jobs at Julius Baer UAE Careers www.juliusbaer.com Find out Julius Baer UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Julius Baer UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Julius Baer UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Julius Baer UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Julius Baer UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Julius Baer UAE jobs opening news has published at Julius Baer UAE Careers page which is www.juliusbaer.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Julius Baer UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Julius Baer UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Julius Baer UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Julius Baer UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Compliance Officer Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Julius Baer UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Julius Baer UAE Careers. Julius Baer UAE latest job applications are being announced for Compliance Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Julius Baer UAE Compliance Officer positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Julius Baer UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Julius Baer UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Compliance Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 101328 per year (Not Confirm)|
Julius Baer UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Support front employees and management in the implementation, advisory and supervision of compliance matters
- Perform client on-boarding including assessment of KYC and Financial Crime risks
- Perform transaction monitoring and conduct AML investigations when necessary
- Support implementation and maintenance of global Compliance Programme and global standards
- Draft local policies and procedures when required
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and other Compliance functions at booking center locations
- Instil a Compliance culture in employees in order to curb legal, regulatory, sanctions and reputational risks
- Provide training and training materials in connection with Compliance and AML topics
- Support Compliance projects and follow up on internal as well as regulatory audits
- Conduct internal investigations in collaboration with other specialist departments and business management
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in law, economics, business administration, or in any banking related subjects).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Compliance Private Banking
- Solution oriented
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), knowledge of other languages (e.g. Arabic) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office and flair for IT
- Independent, efficient and meticulous work method
- Analytical skills
- Strong personality with good organizational and operational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of integrity and discretion
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Perseverance and persistence
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site .
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here .