JP Morgan UK Jobs – Jobs at JP Morgan UK Careers www.jpmorgan.com Find out JP Morgan UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in JP Morgan UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon JP Morgan UK Government Jobs in UK.
JP Morgan UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at JP Morgan UK , then it is a great chance for you because of JP Morgan UK jobs opening news has published at JP Morgan UK Careers page which is www.jpmorgan.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with JP Morgan UK . So now you can be a part of this Current JP Morgan UK Hiring in . You can read this JP Morgan UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
JP Morgan UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Investor Associate Job Vacancy in UK
JP Morgan UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for JP Morgan UK Careers. JP Morgan UK latest job applications are being announced for Investor Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the JP Morgan UK Investor Associate positions. Jobs in JP Morgan UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
JP Morgan UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||JP Morgan UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Investor Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Scotland|
|Salary Range||£53,384.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
JP Morgan UK Jobs Description 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic, diverse team within the UK market of J.P Morgan’s EMEA Private Banking business. We are actively looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are collaborative, confident and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients. If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and are looking to constantly challenge yourself, J.P. Morgan is the place for you. You will be working alongside a team of talented colleagues from other markets, businesses and functions to provide you with the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families around the world. Through our integrated and diverse platform, we deliver highly customized and comprehensive market leading solutions to help clients with the many challenges and complexities they face in the ever-evolving financial services space.
As an Associate Investment Specialist with J.P. Morgan Private Bank, you will be responsible for assisting the Investment Specialists with high net worth client portfolio management and ongoing relationship management.
- Accountable for the enhancement of the client experience and assisting our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution to high net worth clients
- Provide leverage to the Investment Specialists on daily client priorities, including trade execution and supporting the coordination of sales effort with Investment Specialists
- Support Investment Specialists throughout the sales process and with ongoing client management. Communicate directly with clients to provide investment reviews with clients to validate the clients’ current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
- Develop an understanding and assist in the sale of investments, asset allocation, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct
- Highly motivated professional with a deep passion and interest in the financial markets and a strong desire to have a long-term career in private banking and be responsible for high net worth portfolio management
- Understanding of financial markets and ability to communicate investment concepts and comment on market conditions and investment strategy
- Coachable professional with good “business sense” and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Assertive with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong quantitative and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet, along with ability to learn proprietary software and databases
- Experience in financial services, preferably in private banking and/or wealth management with client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required , MBA strongly preferred (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable portfolio management capabilities
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team