ISS UK Jobs – Jobs at ISS UK Careers www.uk.issworld.com Find out ISS UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in ISS UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ISS UK Government Jobs in UK.
ISS UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ISS UK , then it is a great chance for you because of ISS UK jobs opening news has published at ISS UK Careers page which is www.uk.issworld.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ISS UK . So now you can be a part of this Current ISS UK Hiring in . You can read this ISS UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
ISS UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Help desk Administrator Job Vacancy in UK
ISS UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ISS UK Careers. ISS UK latest job applications are being announced for Help desk Administrator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ISS UK Help desk Administrator positions. Jobs in ISS UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
ISS UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ISS UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Help desk Administrator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 12.00-15.00 Per Hour (Not Confirm)|
ISS UK Jobs Description 2021
ISS is a leading global provider of facility services that complement our customer’s workplace. Bringing service to life, ISS uses a unique combination of data, insight and most importantly, our people to make a difference across diverse environments such as offices and factories, airports and hospitals across the world. ISS is committed to doing business the right way, taking its corporate responsibility very seriously. Above everything, our passion is people.
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to provide administrative support to the Helpdesk department to assist with the day-to-day operations of the business functions.
- Daily use of Concept Evolution to log incoming jobs.
- Ensuring all jobs are assigned to the appropriate engineer.
- Provide assistance to ensure we are reaching our SLAs.
- Ensuring feedback is provided to the clients.
- Working closely with Managers, Engineers and Subcontractors.
- Minute taking for confidential meetings.
- Daily use of IT packages, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Provide a responsive administrative support service.
- Assist in raising appropriate purchase orders.
- To undertake any other duties required by the business within the scope of the role.
- Good educational standards in English & numeracy (GCSE A-C or equivalent).
- Good level of written and oral communication with the ability to communicate across all levels of seniority.
- Previous Administrative experience.
- IT literate to include, Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Computer packages and Advanced Excel (or equivalent).
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Exceptional focus toward customer service.