Intellijoint Surgical Canada Jobs – Jobs at Intellijoint Surgical Canada Careers www.intellijointsurgical.com Find out Intellijoint Surgical Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to the current job opening in Intellijoint Surgical Canada Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Intellijoint Surgical Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Intellijoint Surgical Canada is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Intellijoint Surgical Canada, then it is a great chance for you because Intellijoint Surgical Canada jobs opening news has been published on the Intellijoint Surgical Canada Careers page which is www.intellijointsurgical.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Intellijoint Surgical Canada. So now you can be a part of this Current Intellijoint Surgical Canada Hiring in. You can read this Intellijoint Surgical Canada job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Intellijoint Surgical Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Software Engineering Manager Vacancy in Canada
Intellijoint Surgical Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Intellijoint Surgical Canada Careers. Intellijoint Surgical Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Intellijoint Surgical Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Intellijoint Surgical Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Intellijoint Surgical Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Intellijoint Surgical Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Kitchener, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Software Engineering Manager|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 143229.00 per year|
Intellijoint Surgical Canada Jobs Description 2022
Develop life-enhancing surgical planning and visualization products in a positive environment with a talented team
Type of Position: *
Kitchener, ON (Hybrid)
Intellijoint Surgical develops effective and easy to use products to enhance surgeons’ care and patients’ lives. Today, Intellijoint technology lives in the operating room helping surgeons improve implant positioning during hip and knee replacement surgeries. Our technology has been used in over 27,000 surgeries – helping us to gain real-world feedback from patients and surgeons to improve our products. We are seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join our Research & Development team to help bring innovative technologies to the market.
The Software Engineering Manager is part of our R&D team and leads the development of our surgical planning product line, Intellijoint View and its team. Intellijoint View is our cloud-based, web-application solution that enables surgeons to create a patient-specific surgical plan pre-operatively that is delivered intra-operatively utilizing Intellijoint Hip and Knee, our navigation products. We are a cross-functional team of talented individuals, passionate about improving medical outcomes with the technologies we build.
The Team: *
You will manage a cross-functional product development team of 10 members composed of full stack developers, systems developers, software testers, UI / UX designer and co-op students. This includes all aspects of people and organizational management as well as fostering a team culture that’s strongly aligned with Intellijoint values. You will work in partnership with View’s product manager, your team, other engineering leaders and the quality & regulatory teams to grow, develop and deliver Intellijoint View.
Your Leadership: *
We are looking for an inspirational leader with professional experience in managing a cross-functional engineering team who takes accountability for overall team’s goals, drives engineering excellence, ensures the team is solving the right problem the right way, views their role as enabling team members and peers in achieving team’s goals and is strongly aligned with our values and mission.
As a snapshot, we are looking for someone who:
- Experienced people leader who drives engineering excellence and fosters a positive work culture strongly aligned with our values
- Is passionate about developing innovative cloud-based medical technology (experience in medical device is a plus!)
- Has a strong cross-functional technical background with previous success in taking a product through all phases of development
- Thrives in a scaling organization and collaborates cross-functionally to achieve a common goal
Main Duties: *
- Manage a cross-functional team composed of full stack developers, testers, systems engineer,, UI / UX designer and co-op students including hiring, mentoring, career development, engagement, retention, goal setting and performance
- Foster Intellijoint’s values and continue to drive an amazing, positive and healthy culture within the team
- Partner with View’s Product Manager and jointly maintain a balanced product roadmap for View. Craft development and technical strategies (how, when, who), effectively communicate those strategies to stakeholders to bring alignment and drive technical initiatives to achieve View’s product roadmap
- Work with the engineering team in partnership with the Product Manager to create the solutions that meet the roadmap, develop and execute comprehensive plans for release cycles, and ensure scope, quality and schedule are delivered effectively
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous improvements of development and delivery processes, infrastructure and tools
- Ensure View product remains in compliance with our quality and regulatory requirements
- Focus the team on the right things, be a multiplier of the team’s output and take accountability for overall team goals
Skills and Experience to Enable Success: *
- 7+ years of experience in related product development and engineering with 2+ years of experience in people management
- Proven ability of successfully leading cross-functional engineering team members
- Engineering background with a strong understanding of web application, cloud, UI / UX and software testing
- Demonstrated experience in taking a product through all phases of development i.e., from ideation to market deployment and further evolving it
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies
- Medical device knowledge and background (SaMD, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, IEC 62366) is not required, however, highly desirable
- Previous experience as a software developer or systems engineer is not required, however, highly desirable
Why Join Us?*
- It is unrealistic for us to believe we will find someone who fits this position 100%
- Strong support towards career development and growth
- Work on innovative products that can improve surgical outcomes and enhance patient’s quality of life
- Work alongside a highly talented and driven group of team members and colleagues’ organization wide
- Work in an environment with high transparency and collaboration along with lots of fun and social activities
- Be ok with change and share in our excitement as we scale
- Flexibility so that you can do your best both at work and outside of it
Intellijoint Surgical is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive work environment. It is our policy to recruit and select applicants solely on the basis of their qualifications. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law._
Intellijoint Surgical encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Those in need of accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process should notify [email protected]. Any information received that relates to accommodation needs of a candidate will be addressed in a confidential manner.
Job Type: Full-time