IKEA UK Jobs – Jobs at IKEA UK Careers www.ikea.com Find out IKEA UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in IKEA UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon IKEA UK Government Jobs in UK.
IKEA UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at IKEA UK , then it is a great chance for you because of IKEA UK jobs opening news has published at IKEA UK Careers page which is www.ikea.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with IKEA UK . So now you can be a part of this Current IKEA UK Hiring in . You can read this IKEA UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
IKEA UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Strategy Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
IKEA UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for IKEA UK Careers. IKEA UK latest job applications are being announced for Customer Strategy Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the IKEA UK Customer Strategy Analyst positions. Jobs in IKEA UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
IKEA UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||IKEA UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bristol
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Strategy Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£41,816.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
IKEA UK Jobs Description 2021
As a person, you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance. You have the ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. You have the ability to perform analysis, draw conclusions from customer data and communicate effectively as well as to deliver within the scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as to follow up on work that is done and capture learnings to improve.
• Must have a working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, SQL, Python, Tableau, Salesforce, PowerBI
• Experience in data analysis and statistical modelling
• Experience in driving output within the set scope and following up results.
• Experience using Qliksense and Jupyter Notebooks is desirable
In the role of Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight-led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups
• Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards, and engagement across multiple customer groups
• Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Customer Engagement Performance analysis as well as conclusions that can be drawn from it to identify improvement areas
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize the impact
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
It takes the diversity of thought, background and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds & all walks of life to join us in our mission in creating a better everyday life for the many people.