Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Careers www.mienterprises.com Find out Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar jobs opening news has published at Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Careers page which is www.mienterprises.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Program Manager (Project Management Analyst 5) Job Vacancy in Qatar
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Careers. Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Program Manager (Project Management Analyst 5) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Program Manager (Project Management Analyst 5) positions. Jobs in Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Program Manager (Project Management Analyst 5) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 25,000.00 a month (Not Confirm)|
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Date: Sep 13, 2022
Location: Doha, Ad-Dawhah, QA, 00000
Company: HII’s TSD
Who We Are:
HII – Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking a Program Manager to be assigned to Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar to provide advisory and assistance to Air Force Customers and Government Program Managers with the planning, programming, and development of Military Construction (MILCON) DD-1391 programming documents
HII-TSD provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
What You Will Do
- Advise and assist Air Force Customers and Government Program Managers with the planning, programming, and development of Military Construction (MILCON) DD-1391 programming documents and other related documentation for Government review and approval.
- Organize and coordinate Request for Proposal (RFP) activities, including response to Contractor requests for information and preparation of RFP amendments for Government review and approval.
- Advise and assist the Government Program Managers on reviewing Contractor proposals, designs, and submittals to ensure that they satisfy Customer requirements.
- Advise and assist the Government Program Managers on monitoring all construction activities to ensure that all cost, schedule, and quality requirements are met.
- Provide complete, timely, accurate, and high quality assistance on requirements packages, modification packages, and assist the Government in all activities related to technical evaluation of Contractor submittals.
- Assist in calculating considerations for Contractor non-performance, Economic Adjustments, or liquidated damages and offer these calculated recommendations to the Government.
- Ensure consistent accuracy and currency of all project data, including project management, contracting management, and financial data, and develop related informational reports as required to demonstrate realistic program status and project progress.
- Minimal international travel between Program sites.
What We’re Looking For
- 15 Years with Bachelors or 13 Years with Masters or 19 years with HS Diploma
- Fluently speak, read and write English.
- Possess a valid State issued driver’s license
Direct experience in:
- DoD Program Management of complex, highly technical, multi-million dollar military construction efforts. It is more advantageous if the experience is at a Program Management level versus a Project Management level and this experience was with a multi-faceted, highly complex, multi-billion dollar program.
- Technical Writing and Evaluation of complex and highly technical proposals.Fiscal Law (Congressional Appropriations and Authorizations), sometimes referred to as “color of money” and applies to the planning/programming of appropriated funded maintenance, repair and construction projects as well as use of operational funds, medical, housing, investment funds (equipment and infrastructure/facilities), MILCON, special Congressional appropriations and supplemental, obligations, commitments, and outlays.
- Preparation of turnkey, design-build, design-build-operate and traditional construction contract packages, and requests for proposals.
- FAR, DoD Regulations, Directives and Instructions, and Manuals, Joint Publications, Air Force Instructions, Pamphlets, and Handbooks. It is more advantageous to the Government if there is experience with Engineering Technical Letters, and Unified Facilities Criteria.
- Cost Estimating Methodology and DevelopmentMicrosoft Office
- Current AF approved version of AutoCADClearance:
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active Secret Clearance
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master’s Degree in engineering, architecture, management, business or sciences substantially relevant to facility and infrastructure type projects and/or support services, from an accredited institution within the United States or its territories. Under OASIS, a Bachelor’s Degree plus eight (8) years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree. However, if this option is elected, the Contractor shall provide well documented support to include specific and substantiating documentation in addition to a resume.
- Past experience supporting programs in the Middle East
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries provides mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, our unique national security services portfolio includes unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions