Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Careers www.hubnetix.com Find out Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Hubnetix Corporation Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Hubnetix Corporation Qatar jobs opening news has published at Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Careers page which is www.hubnetix.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Hubnetix Corporation Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Hubnetix Corporation Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Territory Account Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Careers. Hubnetix Corporation Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Territory Account Manager job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Territory Account Manager positions. Jobs in Hubnetix Corporation Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Territory Account Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 16,900.00 per month|
Hubnetix Corporation Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Territory Account Manager
Qualified and experienced Territory Account Management (sales) professional with strong experience selling through distribution/partner channels. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Based in our MEA Sales office and working within a defined geographic region.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Achieve new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Overseeing multiple territories to identify and manage new partners
- Identify and recruit potential partners to provide Continuous profitable business.
- Build, Develop, prioritize and expand business from the sales leads provided.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Regularly monitoring partners/clients to identify scopes and qualify the deals.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Meet/exceed monthly sales revenue targets.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer needs and end-user business priorities.
- Track channel performance and take measures to improve the same.
- Stock Planning and Ordering as per the Market and Regional requirements.
- Suggest strategies and plans to maintain a healthy sales funnel and identify opportunities for growth
- Providing input to support strategic sales plans to expand business effectively using all resources available at HUBNETIX.
- To Conduct Sales Training and Organizing presentation sessions for Partners, Consultants and End Users as per requirements.
- Proven 5+ years of sales experience or channel distribution experience.
- Hands on experience in sales and proactive customer success and satisfaction
- Experience with or knowledge of ICT/ELV infrastructure products and/or Networking industry or Security and surveillance solutions is preferred.
- Experience in Channel Management is a definite plus.
- Good skills of CRM software (SAP) and MS Office suite
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- .Strong personal network within the industry.
- The ability to think and act independently; with customers and within the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field