H&R Block USA Jobs – Jobs at H&R Block USA Careers www.hrblock.com Find out H&R Block USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in H&R Block USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon H&R Block USA Government Jobs in USA.
H&R Block USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at H&R Block USA , then it is a great chance for you because of H&R Block USA jobs opening news has published at H&R Block USA Careers page which is www.hrblock.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with H&R Block USA . So now you can be a part of this Current H&R Block USA Hiring in . You can read this H&R Block USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
H&R Block USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Manager – Network Engineering Job Vacancy in USA
H&R Block USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for H&R Block USA Careers. H&R Block USA latest job applications are being announced for Manager – Network Engineering job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the H&R Block USA Manager – Network Engineering positions. Jobs in H&R Block USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
H&R Block USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||H&R Block USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Kansas City
|Name of Job Opening||Manager – Network Engineering Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Missouri|
|Salary Range||$ 87,479 – 124,294 per Year (Not Confirm)|
H&R Block USA Jobs Description 2021
At H&R Block, we are in search of people with bold ideas who want to make a difference and help transform the company. When you come and work with us, you are joining a group that is grounded in the spirit of entrepreneurship – nimble, quick, self-starters who are drawn to try new things. We need innovators, creators and achievers like you who are ready to challenge and disrupt an entire industry.
The Strategy Director will play a key role in defining the growth agenda for H&R Block. This highly visible role will report to the Chief Strategy and Development Officer and provide exposure to a wide range of senior business and functional leaders.
As a member of the Strategy and Development team, you will play a key role in defining and executing critical analyses, developing data-driven recommendations and preparing for Executive and Board of Director meetings. As part of the team, you will:
- Be a key contributor, helping solve complex and important business challenges
- Help shape the future of the company by working hand-in-hand with the Chief Strategy & Development Officer and other top-level executives
- Accelerate your career by having a seat at the table for high-level strategy decisions. Successful candidates will have multiple paths available at H&R Block for professional growth
- Have genuine work-life balance
The ideal candidate will be seeking a challenging next step after having experience at a top-tier consulting firm (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey, LEK, etc.). The candidate will also be a real person, with a sense of humor, high emotional intelligence, and a passion for working with a diverse team.
- Develop insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities: formulate and test hypotheses; develop recommendations for presentation to management
- Help build new businesses at H&R Block. Define the opportunities that we should pursue and then help execute them to bring the ideas to life
- Work on multiple strategy projects at once, sometimes as an individual contributor and sometimes leading cross functional working groups
- In partnership with finance and the data science teams, quickly and efficiently run regular and ad-hoc analysis to support leadership decision making
- Partner with the Chief Strategy and Development Officer to prepare for Board and executive team meetings
- Build deep relationships across the organization and understand problems from diverse perspectives
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or comparable graduate degree in a quantitative field
- At least 10 years of overall business experience including 2-4 years post-graduate school experience at a top strategy consulting firm
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
It would be even better if you also had…
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with an ability to tell a compelling ‘story’ and effectively communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large amounts of complex data into meaningful insights and conclusions
- High level of comfort with conducting qualitative and quantitative research and seeking out insight when data availability is poor
- Particular experience in designing, executing and interpreting quantitative web surveys would be an added bonus
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
- A heightened sense of urgency. Ability to use influence skills to rapidly move the organization to achieve key milestones
- Ability to provide recommendations and advice to executive leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative relationship building style; ability to work well with executives and leaders. Humility and empathy are critical to success in this role